[SOLD] Cooler Master 4-in-3 Drive Cage

Hi -

I've got a Cooler Master 4-in-3 drive cage I'm not using.  It's used, was only installed once, and ran for about two years.  It lets you install (4) 3.5" drives in 3 externally facing 5.25" drive bays.  The filter could probably stand to be blown out, but otherwise it's in great shape.  It's got a nice big 120mm fan that blows air directly over the drives - it's the original with a blue LED.  Reference Link.

If you can afford a hot-swap bay then definitely get that instead.  But this is better than having the drives sitting on the floor of your case... 

Let's say $20 shipped to lower 48 U.S.  Offers accepted, but I've got to cover the cost of shipping... 

DSC_8124.JPG

DSC_8125.JPG

Edited by tdallen
Sold

just used a very strong press wash the cm logo came off in a few swipes. then printed on a clear vinyl. big enough to cover the entire silver plate..laid it over and pressed down just enough it wouldn't slide then used a razer blade and cut off the extra and then pressed as many air bubbles as i could out. 

• 6 months later...