**VIDEO GUIDE** Must Have unRAID Plugins - Part 3 Disk Utility Plugins **

Hi Guys. This is the third part of a series of videos where we will take a detailed look at the best 'must have' plugins. This video looks at various disk utility plugins. unassigned devices, preclear disks and the unbalance plugin. Also showing how to use unassigned disks in dockers and vms and also using remote vdisks with unassigned devices and NFS shares. Hope you find it useful :)

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, bonienl said:

You make unRAID easy accessible to the masses :)

And here I thought, unRAID made Linux accessible to the masses. Well other distros have done this, but unRAID is by far my favorite. :)

Thank you gridrunner for your videos. I used your extracting video card rom instructions when I upgraded to my 1070 - that thread resolved many questions I had.

Edit: Had a chance to watch. Nice work, even learned some things.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Edited by Jcloud
On 2/9/2018 at 11:17 PM, Brydezen said:

Can't find the video you talk about at the end, about copying existing data til an encrypted array on the server? :-( otherwise a really good video btw!

Sorry, I thought I would have that uploaded it the following day I just didn't have time as last week I was moving house, so that set me back and everything took forever. And no internet for a few days at the new house!

Anyway, I will get that video up in next day or so.

2 hours ago, gridrunner said:

Sorry, I thought I would have that uploaded it the following day I just didn't have time as last week I was moving house, so that set me back and everything took forever. And no internet for a few days at the new house!

Anyway, I will get that video up in next day or so.

Oh no problem mate. Don't worry about that then. Just thought U maybe uploaded it but have made it private or something. :D I'm just thinking about going encrypted instead of the "normal" xfs:D

8 hours ago, Brydezen said:

Just thought U maybe uploaded it but have made it private or something.

Nah, he encrypted it. xD

8 hours ago, Brydezen said:

I'm just thinking about going encrypted instead of the "normal" xfs

Just make sure you have good backups. Data recovery is very difficult if not impossible with a corrupted encrypted volume.