[Request] - container for OpenEats (recipe manager)

Ray

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/20/2020 at 10:42 PM, Faspina said:

I have some time at home to take a look at this. I will try to build a container for unraid for open eats. 

Did you have any luck? I went down the rabbithole today in self hosted recipe management, and open eats looks great. 

For now I deployed "chowdown" but it's missing a ton of what I consider "critical" features for a recipe manager, and only would really work for smaller collections.

Would love to assist where I can but I've only created very basic dockerfiles and have a few templates in CA. But if there's anything I can do or test along with you let me know! 

On 2/15/2018 at 12:28 PM, Ray said:

https://github.com/RyanNoelk/OpenEats

They have a container that I installed in a VM but I thought an unRAID template would get some interest from others.  It's a great web based multi-user recipe manager.

On 3/16/2019 at 6:46 PM, charlescc1000 said:

I also have interest in an Open Eats unraid template, but I definitely do not have the expertise to create one myself.

How has your experience with Open Eats been? I’m looking for a recipe manager of some type, but don’t have any experience with any of them yet.

On 4/26/2019 at 10:03 AM, smakdafrog said:

Has there been any traction with this?  I'm in the same boat, not a whole lot of experience with recipe managers or setting up container templates.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:42 PM, Faspina said:

I have some time at home to take a look at this. I will try to build a container for unraid for open eats. 

Hey all, just wanted to update you that I got this up and working and it's live in CA now.

Support page for it is here!