I messed up permissions? Help fixing please.

Hi all, I was working on renaming my Dragon Ball episodes so they would work right in Plex and I copied them to my local (windows) PC to do so, and when I moved them back to the array it asked if I wanted to copy the items without their attributes, I said yes because it wouldn't let me move them back any other way.

Now in Plex they don't show up at all, and when I checked in the terminal the folders for the seasons all have weird highlighting in green when compared to a working show (Dragon Ball Z). The permissions are different too with rwx across the board. When I try to CD into a folder it says no such file or directory exists as well, not sure what's going on or how to fix this, as this is as far as my linux file permission knowledge goes.

Any help is appreciated!!!

2018-02-15 23_15_58-login -f root (Server).png

Your permissions looks fine to me and is not the reason plex doesn't see the files. 

When using space in folders and file name and you want to access it from the command line, you have to escape the space with a backslash. You do see the backslash when you do a ls command.