[Support] QDirStat, Jcloud - cryptoCoin templates

On 1/31/2019 at 8:43 AM, physikal said:

Any thoughts on creating a container for this? https://github.com/upfiring/upfiring-update/releases

I'm presently working on a rough build, based on Ubuntu - because that's what I've been able to figure out, so far.  I'm not sure I like it, seems to have lots of extras, but I want to make something that works first, then worry about making a slim-lined version.  The image is weighing in at 1.43GB; when I compare that to some of the other gui-images I've downloaded it's fairly similar in size.  I still have a number of items to test and work out before I release it.

For the curious folks, I found and modifying, this docker: https://github.com/ConSol/docker-headless-vnc-container as the GUI-platform.

And a screen shot of the docker, first build that runs (still needs testing).

upfiring.thumb.JPG.ccf0d17c887c06f4e310655c4c3b6efd.JPG

Edited by Jcloud
  • 3 months later...
On 5/9/2019 at 4:55 PM, nuhll said:

any chance you add the latest storj version?

https://github.com/storj/storj/wiki/Explorer-Release-Setup-Instructions

If i understand it correct, thats the future of storj?!

Edited Thursday at 04:55 PM by nuhll

1 minute ago, L0rdRaiden said:

Any plans to create a new docker for the new version of storj?

https://github.com/storj/storj/wiki/Explorer-Release-Setup-Instructions

I've clicked on it and did a cursory look at it - depression is a hell'va mind-block, so I'm trying to get into it. However, I plan on doing it, as back in October I sort-a committed myself to it.  I'm also behind on upfiring, never did hear back from their Devs on the network ports, so I might put that out as, "here try this. What bugs are there?" 

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2019 at 1:24 AM, nuhll said:

any chance for the latest stroj? 

As of tonight I just made a template, and been testing, it's different from V2 for sure. It's pretty straight forward making the template from the Storj documentation linked on the email Storj sends you with the Auth Token.  I'll post an Unrad template in about an hour (DONE), and from their it should show up in Community Apps (if I don't see it in APPS in ~24 hours, I'll poke around again and see if I missed something).

Edited by Jcloud
Template for StorjNode V3-network, done.
41 minutes ago, Jcloud said:

As of tonight I just made a template, and been testing, it's different from V2 for sure. It's pretty straight forward making the template from the Storj documentation linked on the email Storj sends you with the Auth Token.  I'll post an Unrad template in about an hour (DONE), and from their it should show up in Community Apps (if I don't see it in APPS in ~24 hours, I'll poke around again and see if I missed something).

Nope, cant see it, entered "storj"?

Is it inclusive storjmonitor (thats why i was not doin it myself because i cant add that)

edit:
just saw u just answered xD

So it will take time to show up i guess?

Edited by nuhll
1 minute ago, nuhll said:

Is it with storj monitor?

Nope, just a template not a fork of the Docker container (which is what StorjMonitor is).  I haven't looked at storjMonitor site in a year, I just checked my StorjStat account appears to be gone. 😕 Also, my V3 client appears to be working, but the dashboard is not. I'll probably spend a week messing around with StorjNode client (familiarize with it); double-check that StorjStat supports the new network; then see what I can do.

7 hours ago, nuhll said:

ah ok. so the dashboard youre talking about is the only way to control it atm right?

Please be sure to read Storj setup instructions at: https://github.com/storj/storj/wiki/Storage-Node-Setup-Instructions

Their video:  

Has good information on the setup process.  The video showed me what I was doing wrong/different in pulling up the "dashboard."

The "dashboard" is command: 

docker exec -it StorjNode-V3 /app/dashboard.sh

Which gives you this: 

StorjNode.thumb.JPG.6e389ac53c7cbe6209bdb723a59eae22.JPG

EDIT:  The template is on CA now.

Edited by Jcloud

A few problems

1.) you say enter your email, really only email? Ive got a token email:something ?! Should i enter this token, or really just email?

2.) Ive set up my identiy (/mnt/user/storj/storjv3/identity) and when i start i just get 

file or directory not found error: open identity/identity.cert: no such file or directory

edit: ahh, i have to manually do that... you should point that out.. xD

My brain cant work out how they did it that complicated, wtf, srsly? Maybe we need to launch a rocket first...?!

What is wrong with them? I mean, srsly its 2019 and i need a command promt in windows to create and .. omg

Edited by nuhll

What a piece of crap they build xD

2019-07-01T05:40:44.015Z [34mINFO[0m piecestore:monitor Remaining Bandwidth {"bytes": 2000000000000}
2019-07-01T05:40:44.015Z [33mWARN[0m piecestore:monitor Disk space is less than requested. Allocating space {"bytes": 282630311936}
2019-07-01T05:40:44.015Z [31mERROR[0m piecestore:monitor Total disk space less than required minimum {"bytes": 500000000000}
2019-07-01T05:40:44.014Z [34mINFO[0m vouchers Checking vouchers

282630311936 bytes????

I even created a new share, just for this docker, and its not working. I tried giving it 1TB, 500GB, 2TB, 4TB. Dont work.

Also i get

"error": "voucher: unable to find satellite on the network: node not found", 

but i think, thats because my node isnt starting because i dont meet the disk space.

On the share i have atleast 6TB free.

Does it work for you? Also its taking 9GB of RAM while DOIN NOTHING? XDDD

2.png

Thats the share.

1.png

Thanks for your help!

I think the problem is, that the container only sees <300gb of space, but i dont know why? I did my settings like in every other container on this world :D

Edited by nuhll
18 minutes ago, nuhll said:

edit: ahh, i have to manually do that... you should point that out..

On 6/27/2019 at 8:08 AM, Jcloud said:

Please be sure to read Storj setup instructions at: https://github.com/storj/storj/wiki/Storage-Node-Setup-Instructions

Their video:  

. . . From that link:

Setup_storj-v3.thumb.JPG.ef77d9436dc24b8b67a9b217a6805245.JPG

25 minutes ago, nuhll said:

Ive got a token email:something ?! Should i enter this token, or really just email?

That is used in Step-3.

26 minutes ago, nuhll said:

1.) you say enter your email, really only email?

The Unraid Docker template runs this (from the setup link):

$ docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967 \
    -e WALLET="0xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" \
    -e EMAIL="[email protected]" \
    -e ADDRESS="domain.ddns.net:28967" \
    -e BANDWIDTH="20TB" \
    -e STORAGE="2TB" \
    --mount type=bind,source="<identity-dir>",destination=/app/identity \
    --mount type=bind,source="<storage-dir>",destination=/app/config \
    --name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:alpha

30 minutes ago, nuhll said:

My brain cant work out how they did it that complicated, wtf, srsly?

The data on Storj is encrypted, the manual step is basically generating an encryption key and the token is signing it, similar to an SSL certificate is my guess. 

37 minutes ago, nuhll said:

What is wrong with them? I mean, srsly its 2019 and i need a command promt in windows to create and .. omg

What's wrong with a command prompt?  It's much easier to program; arguably just as efficient to execute as GUI; much lighter-weight on system resources. 

8 minutes ago, nuhll said:

Does it work for you? Also its taking 9GB of RAM while DOIN NOTHING?

Docker-status_storj-v3.thumb.JPG.eeb89749036785fa16ce650222068828.JPG

1843299301_StorjNode-recentstatus.JPG.6e1f389a259554873111433da6630e9b.JPG

25 minutes ago, nuhll said:

"error": "voucher: unable to find satellite on the network: node not found", 

From log file or console? I think that's due to being a new node on the network, if that's coming from the log file - give it some time to be on the network. 

31 minutes ago, nuhll said:

2019-07-01T05:40:44.015Z [34mINFO[0m piecestore:monitor Remaining Bandwidth {"bytes": 2000000000000}
2019-07-01T05:40:44.015Z [33mWARN[0m piecestore:monitor Disk space is less than requested. Allocating space {"bytes": 282630311936}
2019-07-01T05:40:44.015Z [31mERROR[0m piecestore:monitor Total disk space less than required minimum {"bytes": 500000000000}
2019-07-01T05:40:44.014Z [34mINFO[0m vouchers Checking vouchers

Did you run a command from console or was this in the log file?

5 minutes ago, Jcloud said:

From log file or console? I think that's due to being a new node on the network, if that's coming from the log file - give it some time to be on the network. 

Did you run a command from console or was this in the log file?

All ive posted is from the log file.

Ive df -h ed into the container and its onyl 260gb free or something, how can that happen?

root@Unraid-Server:~#  docker exec -it StorjNode-V3 df -h
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/loop2               50.0G     20.4G     27.3G  43% /
tmpfs                    64.0M         0     64.0M   0% /dev
tmpfs                    15.7G         0     15.7G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
shfs                    465.8G    200.5G    263.2G  43% /app/config
shfs                    465.8G    200.5G    263.2G  43% /app/identity
/dev/loop2               50.0G     20.4G     27.3G  43% /etc/resolv.conf
/dev/loop2               50.0G     20.4G     27.3G  43% /etc/hostname
/dev/loop2               50.0G     20.4G     27.3G  43% /etc/hosts
shm                      64.0M         0     64.0M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/loop2               50.0G     20.4G     27.3G  43% /root/.local/share/storj/storagenode
tmpfs                    15.7G         0     15.7G   0% /proc/acpi
tmpfs                    64.0M         0     64.0M   0% /proc/kcore
tmpfs                    64.0M         0     64.0M   0% /proc/keys
tmpfs                    64.0M         0     64.0M   0% /proc/timer_list
tmpfs                    15.7G         0     15.7G   0% /sys/firmware

I dont understand why /app/ is only so small, it should be the same size as the share??!

And about the cmd is fine. Its 2019. I know what happens behind the curtain, but the normal user just dont fuggin care :D tehy can make that easier, if they want.

Edited by nuhll

TRUE

how can that interfere, crazy.

Its working now, besides:

2019-07-01T06:28:30.218Z [31mERROR[0m vouchers Error requesting voucher {"satellite": "ID", "error": "voucher: unable to find satellite on the network: node not found", "errorVerbose": "voucher: unable to find satellite on the network: node not found\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/vouchers.(*Service).request:127\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/vouchers.(*Service).Request:116\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/vouchers.(*Service).RunOnce.func1:103\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}

Edited by nuhll

Dashboard:

Storage Node Dashboard ( Node Version: v0.14.3 )

======================

ID           MYID
Last Contact OFFLINE
Uptime       4h54m1s

Available     Used     Egress     Ingress
     Bandwidth       20.0 TB      0 B        0 B         0 B (since Jul 1)
          Disk        2.0 TB      0 B

Bootstrap bootstrap.storj.io:8888
Internal  127.0.0.1:7778
External  ddns:28967

Neighborhood Size 242

In log many many requesting voucher... followed by unable to find node in the network Oo

Edited by nuhll

Okay, i found out what this cryptic message means, it mean it cant be reached from outside (wrong port forwarding) and, that was is... one wrong number... i will never understand why devs cant WRITE what the PROBLEM is

Do you know a way to stop it from maxing my upload?  I can specify how much tb, but.. ? Or is there a docker limit? I google and didnt found anything usefull.

Edited by nuhll