[Support] Djoss - Firefox

Djoss

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Aurao said:

I am getting an error when I try to access this docker. I haven't changed anything since installing it but also havent used it in a while. Screenshot below

hrIXJUj.png

may also try hostname instead ip, works here on all dockers from djoss in my setup, had the same issue with ip ...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/28/2019 at 3:02 PM, surfshack66 said:

@Djoss

I see that sound support is added, however, I don't see /dev/snd as an existing path on unraid. Is sound possible for this container on unraid, or do the instructions for "Sound Support" pertain to other docker hosts?

To my knowledge there is no sound support on unRAID (no driver).   But yes this feature could be used on other setups.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 1:18 PM, Djoss said:

You seem to have corrupted file(s) in your appdata folder.  Can you try to start with a fresh appdata folder:

• Stop the container.
  • Move the appdata folder: mv /mnt/user/appdata/Firefox /mnt/user/appdata/Firefox.backup
  • Start the container.

thank you that worked. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Djoss,

thank you for this nice container. I really enjoy using it. So I have a question regarding the keyboard layout. Any possiblities to change them to another then the englisch one?

Edit:

Oh I see that the problem i had, was not firefox / container specific. I opened a tab with guacamole running to open a rdp connection to one of my systems. So I have to set the keyboard layout within the connection profile in guacamole. So sorry for my dump question 😞

Edited by ph0b0s101

Hi Djoss,

me again ;-)

So is there a possibility to have multiple instances of this docker? Why i am asking? So I would provide a firefox instance for my girlfriend and me, but with only one instance the other person which is connection, will see my session, my bookmarks etc. 

Anything I can do to achieve this?