Cache won't mount after 6.4 upgrade

Hello all,

Just upgraded to 6.4 and when the machine restarted, I have "Unmountable: Unsupported partition layout" beside my XFS formatted cache drive. It's prompting me to format it, but that drive is where all my docker config are - and I'd really rather not lose all that.

I went through the "before you upgrade" section of the release announcemnt and removed the preclear plugin, no VMs, no /boot/extras folder.

A little poking around at it appears that my cache drive migth have an MBR table on it. I guess this isn't supported anymore? How can i mount this drive to get the data off of it and reformat it with a GUID table?

Model: ATA SanDisk SDSSDA24 (scsi)
Disk /dev/sdl: 240GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: msdos
Disk Flags:

Number  Start   End    Size   Type     File system  Flags
 1      1049kB  240GB  240GB  primary  xfs

Thanks,

whiteatom

PS: On a customer support thought... could the upgrade script not check for MBR partitions and hault the upgrade until this is dealt with? At a minumum, it should be mentioned in the upgrade notes. Also, under disk settigns, it seems that MBR is the only option for new disks - so is MBR supported in 6.4 and something else is wrong?

Edited by whiteatom