[Support] Poste.io Free version

On 1/31/2021 at 1:50 AM, aterfax said:

I am not using the letsencrypt docker, I am using swag which is a meaningless distinction since they are the same project with a different name due to copyright issues. You do not really appear to be reading anything linked properly nor understanding anything fully. 

I'm not continuing with this dialogue.

Fair point, I am surprised you went as far as you did. You were trying to help out and basically were yelled at by a Karen. I followed what was being said and can confirm "/mnt/user/appdata/swag/keys/letsencrypt/" is just a link to to "/mnt/user/appdata/swag/etc/letsencrypt/live/domain.com/".

Thanks for the guide, it helped me understand mapping and best practice from a security perspective. *thumbsup

3 hours ago, brucejobs said:

Hello,

I have been able to get to the admin login page. What I failing to comprehend is the login credentials that I must use and how to set about creating those.

I think it may all be in vein because the PTR for my static ip shows my ISP. I have added a PTR on my cloudflared but I dont see that working out. Might have to call my ISP and beg but first, how in the binaries do I get access to my own site. I feel so noob.

Please help.

I have attempted to reset the password in the sqlite db using this suggestion "https://tothecloud.dev/reset-poste-io-admin-account/" but getting "no such table" error
# doveadm pw -s SHA512-CRYPT
Enter new password:
Retype new password:
{SHA512-CRYPT}$6$emDaT2RKQD2DgukV$0l5bwcYqsVVenw4fhd3Nrq8QJ/53ImgBtlGcS82UWRkEN.zGeOUu0WaFVtOXOx8dTiHZM1ObL7AA9M/oMDH210
# sqlite3 users.db
SQLite version 3.27.2 2019-02-25 16:06:06
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> UPDATE users
   ...> SET password = '{SHA512-CRYPT}$6$emDaT2RKQD2DgukV$0l5bwcYqsVVenw4fhd3Nrq8QJ/53ImgBtlGcS82UWRkEN.zGeOUu0WaFVtOXOx8dTiHZM1ObL7AA9M/oMDH210'
   ...> WHERE address = '[email protected]';
Error: no such table: users
sqlite> .exit

This is quickly stepping beyond the realms I normally work in but im happy to learn. Any help?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 12:56 PM, brucejobs said:

The reason is explained at the top on the first page. I tried to quote but I am lacking the understanding how multi-quote works across pages.

I had another look, but is till can not see it, i've tried changing ports and disabling Https, still does not work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 11:18 PM, schuu said:

has anyone got this working with swag? looking for a proxy conf file if possible not sure how to make one myself. cheers

Yes I managed to get this working with swag - made my own proxy conf file. Try the attached conf file. i included screen shots of the config. Turn off HTTPS if using SWAG.
And I added some screen shots of cert mapping, it wasn't abundantly clear in previous posts.
The full string for each. Replace YOURDOMAIN with your actual domain name. Screenshots show you how to configure each.
/mnt/user/appdata/swag/etc/letsencrypt/live/YOURDOMAIN.com/chain.pem
/mnt/user/appdata/swag/etc/letsencrypt/live/YOURDOMAIN.com/privkey.pem
/mnt/user/appdata/swag/etc/letsencrypt/live/YOURDOMAIN.com/fullchain.pem

Let me know how you get on. Good luck.

poste.subdomain.conf

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

Capture7.PNG

Edited by brucejobs
Added Screen shots
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 4/16/2021 at 4:53 PM, brucejobs said:

Yes I managed to get this working with swag - made my own proxy conf file. Try the attached conf file. i included screen shots of the config. Turn off HTTPS if using SWAG.
And I added some screen shots of cert mapping, it wasn't abundantly clear in previous posts.
The full string for each. Replace YOURDOMAIN with your actual domain name. Screenshots show you how to configure each.
/mnt/user/appdata/swag/etc/letsencrypt/live/YOURDOMAIN.com/chain.pem
/mnt/user/appdata/swag/etc/letsencrypt/live/YOURDOMAIN.com/fullchain.pem

Let me know how you get on. Good luck.

poste.subdomain.conf 968 B · 0 downloads

this is awesome thank you, i will try it out when i can

• 4 weeks later...

To be explicit with my volume mounts for SSL working:

/data/ssl/server.crt → /mnt/user/appdata/letsencrypt/etc/letsencrypt/live/mailonlycert.DOMAIN.com/cert.pem
/data/ssl/ca.crt → /mnt/user/appdata/letsencrypt/etc/letsencrypt/live/mailonlycert.DOMAIN.com/chain.pem
/data/ssl/server.key → /mnt/user/appdata/letsencrypt/etc/letsencrypt/live/mailonlycert.DOMAIN.com/privkey.pem

I do not recall the exact details of why the above is optimal but I suspect that Poste is handling making it's own full chain cert which results in some cert mangling if you do give it your fullchain cert rather than each separately (various internal services inside the docker need different formats) - I believe that without the mounts as above the administration portal will be unable to log you in.

@brucejobs You might want to check if this is working for you / Poste may have fixed the above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To move back to the Swag docker itself.

My own nginx reverse proxy config for the Swag docker looks like:

# mail
server {
	listen 443 ssl http2;

server_name                     mailonlycert.DOMAIN.com;

ssl_certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/mailonlycert.DOMAIN.com/fullchain.pem;
	ssl_certificate_key /etc/letsencrypt/live/mailonlycert.DOMAIN.com/privkey.pem;
	ssl_dhparam /config/nginx/dhparams.pem;
	ssl_ciphers 'ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:DHE-DSS-AES128-GCM-SHA256:kEDH+AESGCM:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:DHE-DSS-AES128-SHA256:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA256:DHE-DSS-AES256-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:AES128-GCM-SHA256:AES256-GCM-SHA384:AES128-SHA256:AES256-SHA256:AES128-SHA:AES256-SHA:AES:CAMELLIA:DES-CBC3-SHA:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXPORT:!DES:!RC4:!MD5:!PSK:!aECDH:!EDH-DSS-DES-CBC3-SHA:!EDH-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA:!KRB5-DES-CBC3-SHA';
	ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on;

location / {
        proxy_set_header        Host $host;
        proxy_set_header        X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header        X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
        proxy_set_header        X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;
        proxy_pass              https://10.0.0.1:444;
        proxy_read_timeout      90;
        proxy_redirect          https://10.0.0.1:444 https://mailonlycert.DOMAIN.com;
    }
}

Some adjusting if you have multiple SSL certs would be needed and you should take care if using specific domain certs ala documentation here: https://certbot.eff.org/docs/using.html#where-are-my-certificates

The SSL configuration is effectively duplicated from: /config/nginx/ssl.conf thus could be simplified if you are only using one certificate file with:

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf

Likewise for the proxy configuration you can simplify if content with the options in /config/nginx/proxy.conf with:

include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When using includes just be sure that the included file has what you need e.g.

The option:

proxy_http_version 1.1; 

Is particularly important if you are using websockets on the internal service.

In some cases (Jellyfin perhaps) you may also want additional statements like the following for connection rate limiting:

Outside your server block:

limit_conn_zone $binary_remote_addr zone=barfoo:10m;

Inside your server block:

location ~ Items\/.*\/Download.* {
	proxy_buffering on;
	limit_rate_after 5M;
	limit_rate       1050k;
	limit_conn barfoo 1;
	limit_conn_status 429;
}

Cheers, (hope there's no typos!)

Edited by aterfax
Styling adjustment.
  • 2 months later...
On 3/7/2018 at 7:22 AM, gxs said:

I can't enter the web interface screen. Port 8280 (webui port) only forwards me to  https://myserver/admin/install/server. The problem is that this then shows my unraid interface.

Adding the port like https://myserver:8280/admin/install/server or even changing it to http doesn't do anything.

Is there anything I'm missing?

has anyone actually figured this out that couldn't? seems like its been mentioned a few times here that cant get it to load because it forwards to HTTPS, and either ignored or followed up by an explanation that really doesn't solve the issue for someone from the outside looking at this thread lol.

I have tried google and forums for literally hours tonight to get this running.....and have had no luck at all.

The best attempt i believe i have made based on everything i have seen, is I tried adding the -e "HTTPS=OFF" to the extra parameters field in the advanced view when you create the docker......and still cannot access the interface on port 8280.....

I noticed when i start or update the container i notice in the "command:" field its putting it at the end, just before the Repository, but in the instructions it says to place it before the image name and i cannot figure out how to accomplish that....

Any help would be great!!

****UPDATE****

so i have NO clue what i did....i was messing around with this some more and was able to get in...

i updated unraid today to 6.9.2, updated all containers and tried to access again with the same setup i had before....no luck....

for whatever reason (i had tried this before with no luck) i tried to assign an SSL cert to the "mail.mydomain.com" via my nginx container, that didn't work immediately, so i hail mary'd and deleted the "-e "HTTPS=OFF"" variable and bam....works!!

No real clue why but maybe this will help someone else!!

Edited by Enekuda
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 4:12 PM, xaositek said:

Noticed I can view messages but I can not longer delete messages. Here's the log files (logs on a recreation so time stamps are a bit off) and a screenshot.

==> mail.log <==

Mar 19 11:10:22 ce466793ae2b dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<[email protected]>, method=PLAIN, rip=192.168.55.11, lip=127.0.0.1, mpid=14851, TLS, session=<LugE9OW9toLAqDcL>

Mar 19 11:10:22 ce466793ae2b dovecot: imap([email protected])<14851><LugE9OW9toLAqDcL>: Error: Mailbox INBOX: link(/data/domains/mymailserver.info/xaositek/Maildir/cur/1615003435.M382342P32606.3b20f19fac1b,S=6950,W=7251:2,S, /data/domains/mymailserver.info/xaositek/Maildir/.Trash/tmp/1616170222.M693717P14851.ce466793ae2b) failed: Function not implemented

Mar 19 11:10:22 ce466793ae2b dovecot: imap([email protected])<14851><LugE9OW9toLAqDcL>: Logged out in=155 out=1173 deleted=0 expunged=0 trashed=0 hdr_count=0 hdr_bytes=0 body_count=0 body_bytes=0

Mar 19 11:10:22 ce466793ae2b dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<[email protected]>, method=PLAIN, rip=192.168.55.11, lip=127.0.0.1, mpid=14856, TLS, session=<It0F9OW9uILAqDcL>

Mar 19 11:10:22 ce466793ae2b dovecot: imap([email protected])<14856><It0F9OW9uILAqDcL>: Logged out in=318 out=4258 deleted=0 expunged=0 trashed=0 hdr_count=6 hdr_bytes=1802 body_count=0 body_bytes=0

==> mail.warn <==

Mar 19 11:10:22 ce466793ae2b dovecot: imap([email protected])<14851><LugE9OW9toLAqDcL>: Error: Mailbox INBOX: link(/data/domains/mymailserver.info/xaositek/Maildir/cur/1615003435.M382342P32606.3b20f19fac1b,S=6950,W=7251:2,S, /data/domains/mymailserver.info/xaositek/Maildir/.Trash/tmp/1616170222.M693717P14851.ce466793ae2b) failed: Function not implemented

==> syslog <==

Mar 19 11:10:22 ce466793ae2b dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<[email protected]>, method=PLAIN, rip=192.168.55.11, lip=127.0.0.1, mpid=14851, TLS, session=<LugE9OW9toLAqDcL>

Mar 19 11:10:22 ce466793ae2b dovecot: imap([email protected])<14851><LugE9OW9toLAqDcL>: Logged out in=155 out=1173 deleted=0 expunged=0 trashed=0 hdr_count=0 hdr_bytes=0 body_count=0 body_bytes=0

Mar 19 11:10:22 ce466793ae2b dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<[email protected]>, method=PLAIN, rip=192.168.55.11, lip=127.0.0.1, mpid=14856, TLS, session=<It0F9OW9uILAqDcL>

Mar 19 11:10:22 ce466793ae2b dovecot: imap([email protected])<14856><It0F9OW9uILAqDcL>: Logged out in=318 out=4258 deleted=0 expunged=0 trashed=0 hdr_count=6 hdr_bytes=1802 body_count=0 body_bytes=0

error_screen.png

I am having exactly the same issue. @xaositek did you ever get to the bottom of this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ever since I updated poste.io container in August 2021, all of my emails are being quarantined.  In order to IMAP retrieve emails from server to my phone, I need to log in into webUI as admin, go to "Quarantine" tab and click "deliver" next to EACH email. This is very tedious.

Does anyone have this problem?

Also, under "Blacklist/Whitelist---->Karma Records", all IP addresses are marked as "Bad" connection. The only workaround to manually "delivering" each quarantined email, is whitelisting all incoming IP addresses. That's quite risky.

Disabling "Spam Check" and "Antivirus" check didn't solve problem.

Any ideas?

Edited by tmor2
On 10/4/2021 at 11:26 PM, hjaltioj said:

Does anyone know how i can use Nginx Proxy Manager for the webmail??? I got everything working except webmail. Webmail onlu works locally via the ip:port :(

I use Nginx Proxy Manager and webmail work fine, only Let's Encrypt challenge token exchange test dosen't work. For send mail i use mailjet because i don't know why my port 25 is blocked.

Capture d’écran 2021-10-13 à 11.09.31.png

Capture d’écran 2021-10-13 à 11.09.53.png

• 3 weeks later...

trying to sort out the whole reverse proxy with letsencrypt

my proxy conf

server {
    listen 80;
    server_name mail.*;
    return 301 https://$host$request_uri;
}

server {
        listen 443 ssl http2;
        listen [::]:443 ssl http2;
        server_name mail.soulmate2022.com;
    include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;
    client_max_body_size 0;

location / {
    include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
                resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;

proxy_pass https://172.31.255.41/;
    proxy_buffering off;

}

}

but when i visit my site i get a 502 error with bad gateway. However it works fine on the local lan.  
what am i missing?

Thank you

Update:
in the Poste docker configuration i enabled advanced view and added -e "HTTPS=OFF" to the extra parameters

i also added 3 paths because i am using letencrypt as a separate docker to handle my outside web requests. 

Name: Server.key
Container Path: /data/ssl/server.key
Host Path: /mnt/user/appdata/letsencrypt/keys/letsencrypt/privkey.pem

Name: ca.crt
Container Path: /data/ssl/ca.crt
Host Path: /mnt/user/appdata/letsencrypt/keys/letsencrypt/chain.pem

Name: server.crt
Container Path: /data/ssl/server.crt
Host Path: /mnt/user/appdata/letsencrypt/keys/letsencrypt/cert.pem

this allowed imap connections to work without certificate errors. However when visiting the url i get a refused connection except on http://IP/admin 
i tried going to http://[IP]/webmail and it forwards to https://[IP]/webmail but i get a connection refused error

in order to move forward i'm going to just download roundcube and set it up in my letencrypt docker so it can operate and will just forward the admin alias for poste administration. 

However if someone could tell me what i'm doing wrong please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 12:22 AM, GraemeT said:

I am having exactly the same issue. @xaositek did you ever get to the bottom of this?

I got is to work in the end, it was all to do with having the storage mapped through the user share rather that directly on the cache drive. The user share through the Unraid drive aggregation software does not support all the required filesystem linking operations (not sure exactly which ones)

It might be worth updating the template to add that the data folder should not be on the user share.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, patrickstigler said:

Hi, I got a little problem:

Over the time I get more and more folders in my inbox. I can delete them, but new ones will be created. 

I guess it's something with the spam filter. Maybe you can help here.

image.png.62cd50792494dc4dce4c9fd409d22fdf.png

Using Outlook 

I believe it's a byproduct of how the filesystem works. In my experience when the last application with an open handle on the deleted file finally closes, they will disappear. Do they persist through a clean shutdown and restart?

(Disclaimer, what I've said is general linux / Unraid, not specific to this container)

I need some help, I installed my poste.io mailserver and when i installed it i could not reach the web interface with bridge or my poste custom network. it did however install with network custom eth0. but it has a different ip address than my server. example, this is not my real ip. EXAMPLE 192.168.0.218 and the poste interface is displaying 192.168.0.2. So there is no actual port displayed, i know that the port is 443, i think.... for web ui,
Is this a problem that the ip address is different? it makes it harder for me to use nginx reverse proxy to make a proxy. when I do the subdomain name does not take me to poste.io. I am familiar with nginx i have used it on nextcloud, bitwarden and sonarr and deluge with success I dont have any idea why it wont work with Poste but the ip address isnt my server ip so mabye thats why. If I use the bridge docker network it takes me to the unraid login and I cant even access the setup. Right now I am doing connection tests in the gui. OK, so all the ports are green during the tests except port 80 and port 443.

Server connection diagnostics

Service setup:

LELet's Encrypt challenge token exchange testConnection refused - is red

IPv4 Correct remote connection IPv4Mailserver sees connecting IP address 178.248.62.3 correctly- is green

IPv6 Correct remote connection IPv6IPv6 address for hostname is not defined - is green

Outbound

Port 25 Testing gmail.com port 25 connectionReceived "220 mx.google.com ESMTP c25si2164976pgw.315 - gsmtp" - is green

Inbound

Port 25 SMTP server for incoming emailsReceived "220 mail.agkserver.com ESMTP Haraka/2.8.27 ready" - is green

Port 80 Redirecting HTTP serverHTTP was not redirected to HTTPS (192.168.0.2 -> http://192.168.0.2) - is red

Port 110 POP3 server (STARTTLS required)Received "+OK Dovecot ready." - is green

Port 143 IMAP server (STARTTLS required)Received "* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE XLIST LITERAL+ STARTTLS LOGINDISABLED] Dovecot ready." - is green

Port 443 Administration and webmail HTTPS serverConnection refused - is red

Port 587 Submission server (STARTTLS SMTP server for clients)Received "220 mail.agkserver.com ESMTP Haraka/2.8.27 ready" - is green

Port 993 IMAP server (implicit TLS)Received "* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE XLIST LITERAL+ AUTH=PLAIN] Dovecot ready." - is green

Port 995 POP3 server (implicit TLS)Received "+OK Dovecot ready." is - green

Port 4190 Sieve server (optional)Received ""IMPLEMENTATION" "Dovecot Pigeonhole"" - is green

I also dont understand this argument and where its supposed to go and if I need it or not, i do have a reverse proxy. what is image name? where do I put this argument its not clear to me what to do or if I need this.

----------------------------------

Optional arguments -e "HTTPS=OFF" To disable all redirects to encrypted HTTP, its useful when you are using some kind of reverse proxy (place this argument before image name!)

-----------------------------------

REVERSE DNS CHECK:-----------------------------------------

Lookup And Test Reverse DNS

IP address or host name - mail.agkserver.com

FCrDNS test result:
(my ip address) resolved to (my ip address) .cable.edm-3626.cipherkey.net;
(my ip address).cable.edm-3626.cipherkey.net unresolved;
rDNS is NOT forward confirmed.

Generic PTR record test result:
(my ip address).cable.edm-3626.cipherkey.net looks like generic.

Port 143 IMAP server (STARTTLS required)Received "* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE XLIST LITERAL+ STARTTLS LOGINDISABLED] Dovecot ready." - is green

Port 993 IMAP server (implicit TLS)Received "* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE XLIST LITERAL+ AUTH=PLAIN] Dovecot ready." - is green

Port 995 POP3 server (implicit TLS)Received "+OK Dovecot ready." - is green

Port 4190 Sieve server (optional)Received ""IMPLEMENTATION" "Dovecot Pigeonhole"" - is green

Port 587 Submission server (STARTTLS SMTP server for clients)Received "220 mail.agkserver.com ESMTP Haraka/2.8.27 ready" - is green

Why are ports 443 and 80 faiing the test they are port forwarded in my router as well as each of the other ports, all the ports, some are port forwarded using UDP not TCP because nextcloud is using ports 80 and 443 they are being forwarded to nextlouds designated ports and that nextcloud works perfectly. I am lost here this is my first mailserver and im so close to tasting victory but I cant figure out the 3 connection errors and how to set up a reverse proxy with a different ip than my server its not working I want to be able to of course access the webmail gui from https:// encrypted.

Please any help would be appreciated I will check back here often and wait for a response. I know this is for adcanced users but I have installed so much successfully and have alot of apps on my server but I am stuck and I cant figure this out myself.

Thanks and if you need any other information to help u diagnose my issue then I'm more than willing to provide it to you. The only thing I can successfully do is send an email to myself on the poste email i created i cant email external email addresses

Ryzen5000

Copy of my logs

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 01-override-defaults.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 01-override-defaults.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 02-directories.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 02-directories.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 03-zpush.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 03-zpush.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 04-dav.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 04-dav.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 05-domains.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 05-domains.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 20-apply-server-config: executing...
[1;33m* applying /data/server.ini settings[0m
[cont-init.d] 20-apply-server-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 21-certificate.sh: executing...
[1;33m* initalizing certificates[0m
[cont-init.d] 21-certificate.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 22-lets-encrypt-init.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 22-lets-encrypt-init.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 23-nginx.sh: executing...
[1;33m* setting NGiNX to run with TLS certificate[0m
[cont-init.d] 23-nginx.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 24-roundcube.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 24-roundcube.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 31-admin-dirs.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 31-admin-dirs.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 32-database.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 32-database.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 33-domains.sh: executing...
[1;33m* initalizing settings for domains[0m
[cont-init.d] 33-domains.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 34-clamav.sh: executing...
[cont-init.d] 34-clamav.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 97-randoms: executing...
[cont-init.d] 97-randoms: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 98-timezone.sh: executing...
[1;33m* setting timezone to America/Denver[0m
[cont-init.d] 98-timezone.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-plugins: executing...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-plugins: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.

[0;97;42m[K[0m
[0;97;42m Poste.io administration available at [1mhttps://192.168.0.2:443[22m or [1mhttp://192.168.0.2:80 [2m [K[0m
[0;97;42m[K[0m

2021-12-09 17:49:46 #691(main) <865cfc>; main; main: rspamd 3.0 is loading configuration, build id: release
(node:689) MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 pmessage listeners added to [RedisClient]. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit
at _addListener (events.js:389:17)
at RedisClient.addListener (events.js:405:10)
at /usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/haraka-plugin-watch/index.js:148:18
at RedisClient.<anonymous> (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/haraka-plugin-redis/index.js:183:13)
at RedisClient.emit (events.js:314:20)
at subscribe_unsubscribe (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/redis/index.js:672:14)
at return_pub_sub (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/redis/index.js:730:9)
at RedisClient.return_reply (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/redis/index.js:762:9)
at JavascriptRedisParser.returnReply (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/redis/index.js:138:18)
at JavascriptRedisParser.execute (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/redis-parser/lib/parser.js:544:14)
(node:679) MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 pmessage listeners added to [RedisClient]. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit
at _addListener (events.js:389:17)
at RedisClient.addListener (events.js:405:10)
at /usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/haraka-plugin-watch/index.js:148:18
at RedisClient.<anonymous> (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/haraka-plugin-redis/index.js:183:13)
at RedisClient.emit (events.js:314:20)
at subscribe_unsubscribe (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/redis/index.js:672:14)
at return_pub_sub (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/redis/index.js:730:9)
at RedisClient.return_reply (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/redis/index.js:762:9)
at JavascriptRedisParser.returnReply (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/redis/index.js:138:18)
at JavascriptRedisParser.execute (/usr/lib/node_modules/Haraka/node_modules/redis-parser/lib/parser.js:544:14)

Edited by RYZEN5000
  • 1 month later...

I seem to be having an issue all of a sudden and not receiving mail.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

For some reason Inbound port 25 is saying "Received empty message or connection timeouted".

When I check if the port is open through can you see me, it's saying open.

Please help.

On 10/12/2021 at 10:46 PM, tmor2 said:

Ever since I updated poste.io container in August 2021, all of my emails are being quarantined.  In order to IMAP retrieve emails from server to my phone, I need to log in into webUI as admin, go to "Quarantine" tab and click "deliver" next to EACH email. This is very tedious.

Does anyone have this problem?

Also, under "Blacklist/Whitelist---->Karma Records", all IP addresses are marked as "Bad" connection. The only workaround to manually "delivering" each quarantined email, is whitelisting all incoming IP addresses. That's quite risky.

Disabling "Spam Check" and "Antivirus" check didn't solve problem.

Any ideas?

I'm having the same issue suddenly today. Did you ever figure out why it was happening?