Losing permissions within a few minutes of a array restart.

zer0vash

Hey all! I recently started running into a rather strange problem. I am getting a error that I do not have permission in windows 10 to modify files. I have found that if I restart the array then I will have permission again for about 10 minutes or less. Another user helped narrow it down to a possible hardware issue but I'm not sure how to determine the cause further. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

tower-diagnostics-20180219-2236.zip

Edited by zer0vash
updated logs files
22 minutes ago, trurl said:

Preclear plugin is incompatible. See the release notes for 6.4.1 here for more ideas:

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/66327-unraid-os-version-641-stable-release-update-notes/

Are all your other plugins up-to-date?

Nothing that happened before a reboot will be in the diagnostics. Do these diagnostics cover a time when you experienced the problem?

Okay well I have to take that back. It's NOT happening now. I guess I'm really not sure what is causing it. But I have permission now to change file names and move files within windows 10 but I seem to lose that permission at anytime.