"SEARCH" utility

WTF?

The italics around SEARCH are to indicate my frustration with the uselessness of said function.

My sincere hope is that this is user (i.e. yours truly's) error.  

Can anyone tell me what I am missing?  Otherwise I suggest removing the option from the site.  OTOH referring all "SEARCH" inquiries to GOOGLE  search (my current "workaround") might be an alternative.  Currently I find the forum(s) of little use and am resorting to puzzling things out by trial, error, blood and chaos.

Thanks in advance for any help.  Yes, I'm a newbie, but so was everyone at some point.

WMW

Edited by WTF?

What were your search terms? I found several matches on "tuner" that might lead you to something. Perhaps nobody has asked about those specific products before, since unRAID is not really designed to support this sort of hardware natively.

The "DVB" edition has some added functionality that might be useful to you.

14 hours ago, trurl said:

I encourage everyone to help themselves by searching, but this forum is full of very helpful volunteers so if you don't find something, just ask.

But the only practical way to search is actually through Google. Their indexing and query AI are so many times better than what the forum can manage that it's a waste of the users time to have a site search feature that doesn't offload the task to Google.

• 4 weeks later...