So I..... Changed all my storage and partity disks

4 drives all in all including the partity disk. Did the whole backup thing thinking that my 3 new HGST 4TB drives could replace the old Segate once since they are prone to selfdestruction. Now I am having an issue starting the array because of the missing disk. I can place 1 for partity 2 for storage, but I cannot start the array. The last disk thats missing i chose "no disk", still I cant start the array.

I did the whole preclearing of the disks and all that, all my files are backed up so there is no trouble starting "from scratch" on the storage side, my cache SSD drive is stille intact and running, havnt replaced that one.

Is there any way to get the system to start over on the storage side of things, or do i need to plug in the old disk in the "fourth" spot start the array and remove the disk? I didnt do any pre-removal work, just backed up the files, shut dow the server and replaced the disks.