[Support] Linuxserver.io - Lidarr

• 5 months later...

Hi, lidarr reports too long pathnames........ Anyone got a solution?

Version: 0.8.1.2135

Package Version: 0.8.1.2135-ls53 by linuxserver.io

.NET Core: Yes (3.1.13)

[v0.8.1.2135] System.IO.PathTooLongException: The path '/home/(removed)/GD1/MEDIEN/Music/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' is too long, or a component of the specified path is too long.
   at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.FindNextEntry(Byte* entryBufferPtr, Int32 bufferLength)
   at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.LargeArrayBuilder`1.AddRange(IEnumerable`1 items)
   at System.Collections.Generic.EnumerableHelpers.ToArray[T](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at System.IO.Abstractions.DirectoryInfoWrapper.GetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.GetFileInfos(String path, SearchOption searchOption) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 507
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DiskScanService.GetAudioFiles(String path, Boolean allDirectories) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\DiskScanService.cs:line 238
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DiskScanService.Scan(List`1 folders, FilterFilesType filter, Boolean addNewArtists, List`1 artistIds) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\DiskScanService.cs:line 131
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.DiskScanService.Execute(RescanFoldersCommand message) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\DiskScanService.cs:line 285
   at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommand[TCommand](TCommand command, CommandModel commandModel) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:line 116
   at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecuteVoid3[T0,T1,T2](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
   at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommands() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:line 42

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I get this error below. 
Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, Connection refused Connection refused: 'http://IPADDRESS:PORT/api?mode=get_config&apikey=API KEY&output=json'

Sonarr and Radarr are able to connect with no issues.

• 7 months later...

Anyone have permission issues with imports? I was able to import my library just fine, but when it downloads something in sab it is unable to move it from the download folder to the "music library" folder.

Lidarr can see but not access downloaded track /downloads/music_files_from_sab.flac. Likely permissions error.

I have changed the files and folders in that downloads directory to 755 and also tried 777, however the result is the same. I have no issues with sonarr, radarr, etc.... so I'm a bit baffled on this. I have tried looking at logs and every setting I can think of, however nothing has resulted in any success. It's almost as if the user/group is not correct with lidarr. It is set to the default for the docker.

The recent downloads (since installing lidarr) are nobody users dwrxwrxwrx

This is the same as the existing library that it imported from the array.

checking lidarr's config folder in cache/appdata/lidarr the files in the config are all given nobody users

I'm baffled

edit: resolved. It was the destination path that was having permission issues due to permissions from older version of unraid way back. Changed permissions and user:groups recursively on the destination and it resolved it.

Edited by live4soccer7
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have an issue searching for artist. 
"Failed to load search results, please try again. Search for 'a' failed. Unable to communicate with LidarrAPI." Pastebin link with log.
As far as I understand LidarrAPI can't get metadate (but due to being illiterate codewise I can be wrong). A quick look through a guide on servarr didn't bring any ideas.
Could you, please, help me solve this issue or direct to a source resolving an issue I faced? Thanks.

Edited by clickvk
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been having a lot of issues with my Lidarr as well. It will import things and I will have to reboot the container in order for it to show the imported track and send a notification. Right now, I am trying to import a new album and the log is showing me this. I cannot manually import anything.

image.thumb.png.30507f37812319a859caeb3462366513.png

• 5 months later...

Hi all does anyone have th CA template screenshot they can share with me to set up the arr scripts. I get varying errors based on he naming of either [custom-init] No custom files found, skipping.. or it finds the file and exit 2 then continues to load

I still have the template for the lidarr extended which worked perfectly but has now stopped and I understand the developer has created seperate scripts for each arr. BTW im asking here as its recommended to use linuxservers version of Lidarr, 

two volumes created in the template and the script in the correct folder as per the instructions. 

• 5 months later...

I'm having problems too. I checked that I've got nobody:users on the files in question. Lidarr passes it over to sabnzbd, they end up in /mnt/user/downloads/music. But then I get

[Error] DownloadedTracksImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Lidarr: /downloads/music/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Ensure the path exists and the user running Lidarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

Seems to me that it does. Both Lidarr and Sonarr docker > settings > Show more settings

PUID 99

PGID 100

UMASK 022

root@mayorgoodway:/mnt/user/downloads/music# ls -l | grep xxx
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 4096 Mar 27 21:45 xxxxxxxxx
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 4096 Mar 27 21:45 nnnnnnnnn

root@mayorgoodway:/mnt/user/audio# ls -l
total 44
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users   108 Feb  4 07:46 books/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users  4096 Mar 27 21:48 music/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users    10 Jan 28  2018 playlists/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users    10 Jan 31  2018 podcasts/