Web UI connection refused issues with multiple dockers

Apologies in advance if I'm posting in the wrong place; I debated putting this in the docker forum(s) but I figured I would start here first.

I'm running 6.4.1 of UnRaid and 17.09.1-ce of Docker.  This is my first install of UnRaid and I've been running with the trial license for about 10 days.

I studied up beforehand by viewing some of SpaceInvader One's very helpful videos on YouTube.  As he suggested there, one of the first things I did post-install was install the Community Applications plugin, and I've been utilizing it to install pretty much every docker I've installed up to this point.

I first installed linuxserver's Plex and PlexPY dockers.  Both went flawlessly and are running well.  I then turned my attention to installing linuxserver's OpenVPN docker and this is where the trouble began.

Everything installed correctly as far as I know, but when I attempt to access the Web UI, I get a browser message that the connection was refused; it's going to http://192.168.1.226:943 (226 being the IP of my Unraid box).

I've spent considerable time and energy investigating, researching, and attempting to get around this issue.  I've done everything short of reinstalling Unraid from scratch, but no joy.  So I decided that OpenVPN must not be for me, deleted it and went on my way.

Last night, however, I installed the FileBot docker and, guess what?  I'm having the same issue with it as well - Web UI connection refused, this time on port 8090 (which I had manually changed from 8080 because 8080 was already in use.  So now I'm thinking my issue is larger than just OpenVPN or FileBot and might be with the docker system itself.

Dockers I have running successfully right now are Plex, PlexPY, Krusader and DarkStat.  Web UIs work for all of them and I haven't had any issues at all with them.

Dockers I've tried to get running but have had issues with accessing the Web UI are FileBot and OpenVPN.

I will attach the diagnostic from the system and, as a very green UnRaid guy (but a very experienced network/computer guy), I would appreciate any guidance or next steps.

Thank you!

Mike

tower-diagnostics-20180226-1821.zip

1 hour ago, trurl said:

When you say Web UI, do you mean the unRAID webUI, or do you mean the Web UI of a specific docker? Can you access the unRAID webUI? If so then it sounds like you need support for the specific docker.

I mean the web ui of the specific docker.  But now that there are at least two of them that are acting similarly, I was wondering if it could be something at a higher level?