Share cache is identically named to a disk share

deadnote

Hi

Fix Common Problems plugin show me this error :

While there *may be* (doubtful) valid use cases for having a share named identically to a disk share, this is only going to cause some confusion as if disk shares are enabled, then you will have duplicated share names, and possibly if disk shares are not enabled, then you might not be able to gain access to the share. This is usually caused by moving the contents of one disk to another (XFS Conversion?) and an improperly placed slash. The solution is to move the contents of the user share named cache to be placed within a validly named share. Ask for assistance on the forums for guidance on doing this.

Here are the folders/files of this share :

cmd_outputs (folder)

i18n (folder)

-> fr_plugins_messages.ser

index.html (empty file)

plugins_bootstrap.php (with an opening php tag only)

plugins_cache.ser

plugins_queries.ser

plugins_repositories.php (with an opening php tag only)

plugins_requires.ser

plugins_toplevel_routes.php

I can't remember how these folders/files arrived here.
Can someone tell me what can I do of this share ?

Thanks

User shares are just the aggregate of all top level folders on cache or array with the same name. In your case, you have a top level folder named 'cache' on cache or array disk(s). I don't recognize those files, do you?

My guess is you have a docker misconfigured and it is writing these. Do any of your dockers have a volume mounted to /mnt/user/cache or /mnt/cache/cache or /mnt/disk1/cache ...?

Archived