OpenVPN Client - Mullvad

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2019 at 8:45 PM, eemby said:

What options did you choose? I'm trying to set up Mullvad VPN right now. The only thing I did was put my account number in Key 3 (VPN_USER) field, switched VPN_PROV to custom, and deleted the password field.

so yes, i put in those same options, actually in my password field i have populated with "vpn password".  on top of that, i placed some files in the container directory:  \mnt\user\appdata\binhex-sabnzbdvpn\openvpn.  it's been a year since i did this, but i basically followed the same exact process as if i had airvpn.  basicaly because i originally tried a 10 day trial of airvpn to get this working, and as i followed the airvpn directions, i realized i could just do the same thing for mullvad.  basically need to download the SSL certificates from the mullvad website and dump them in this directory.  also need a file called:  "mullvad_config_us.ovpn" in that directory.  i can't remember where i found to go down this path, but i remember spending a lot of time on it and finding the process for airvpn somewhere, and then just substituting mullvad in it's place.  hope this helps.

Wow, I didn't realize this was posted 1 year ago. I misread the year haha. I downloaded the OpenVPN config files from Mullvad last night and I was hoping it would ask for that file in part of the setup. What you did makes sense though, thanks! I might give that a try soon.