Array stuck at Mounting disks

• 7 months later...

I'm having the same issue after a power cut. It starts in Safe Mode but otherwise just says: Array Starting•Mounting disks...

I did also try to uninstall a new plugin but when i did i just got a blank popup window - is that because the array is still starting as it also says waiting for 192.x.x.x in the web window?

Im going to guess its doing some sort of disk check after the power out - can i see some kind of progress?

Thanks. Diangostic Zip attached

W

tower-diagnostics-20181016-1315.zip

1 hour ago, wobblewoo said:

It starts in Safe Mode

Your diagnostics don't indicate you are starting in SAFE mode.

1 hour ago, wobblewoo said:

I'm having the same issue after a power cut.

What may seem like the same problem often isn't, and in the future you should really start your own support thread. It can be difficult to keep things straight when trying to support multiple people on the same thread. Advice intended for one might be accidentally used by another with disastrous consequences, for example. This is just one reason "thread hijacking" is discouraged.

I am only saying all that as a general principle for you to consider for future postings. Since this particular thread was abandoned months ago, let's just continue your support here in this thread.

The diags are from a normal boot. It boots in Safe mode and boots without autostart enabled but as soon as i start the array, it just says mounting disks. 

I can also start the array in maintenance mode.

Im just checking the parity, lets see if it mounts after that.

Also completely understand the thread hijack.