'Failed to read from Register' warning

I've had unraid 6.0 installed for about 2 months now, recently I checked the log and I see this persistent warning

25847152277_cbd73b083d_b.jpgScreen Shot 2018-03-09 at 9.34.19 PM by gcarterrogers, on Flickr

The system is built with a super micro X8DTL-iF with 2 Xeon E5620, 8 GB ram.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause this warning?  The system seems to work fine despite the warning, but I would like to know if it will lead to future problems.

17 minutes ago, ps2sunvalley said:

I've had unraid 6.0 installed for about 2 months now

unRAID 6.0 hasn't been available for download for some time, much more than 2 months, so I think you must be mistaken about the version.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and post the complete zip.

9 minutes ago, trurl said:

unRAID 6.0 hasn't been available for download for some time, much more than 2 months, so I think you must be mistaken about the version.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and post the complete zip.

I'm not mistaken.  I set up this rig in early January and IIRC, 6.4.0 was released only a couple days after I installed the previous version.

Either way, here is the diagnostics

unraidserver-diagnostics-20180309-2207.zip

There were a lot of versions between 6.0 and 6.4. And your diagnostics says you are running 6.4

Googling seems to indicate those messages are related to the sensors that read the temps and fan speeds. Is unRAID displaying these sensors OK? Are you sure you have the plugins setup correctly?