Why did my Plugins disappear with 6.4.1

I updated all three of my unRAID servers today to 6.4.1. Now when I go to the plugin page, nothing is there. I don't use any plugins from me, just the two that were previously listed from unRAID.

And this page is how I would find out if a new unRAID OS was available. I would click on the update Plugin button, and it would show me if there was a new unRAID version. Then I would select the Update Button. But now nothing is showing up on the installed PlugIn page. On all three of my unRAID setups. 

Did something change in 6.4.1?

Edited by aaronwt
Just now, aaronwt said:

I updated all three of my unRAID servers today to 6.4.1. Now when I go to the plugin page, nothing is there. I don't use any plugins from me, just the two that were previously listed from unRAID.

Two that would have been previously listed were Dynamix WebUI and unRaid OS. 

The webUI is tightly integrated with the OS and is no longer a separate plugin.  The OS "plugin" has been moved to Tools - UpdateOS

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Squid said:

Two that would have been previously listed were Dynamix WebUI and unRaid OS. 

The webUI is tightly integrated with the OS and is no longer a separate plugin.  The OS "plugin" has been moved to Tools - UpdateOS

OK. Thanks!! I was a little worried there for a few minutes.

23 minutes ago, Squid said:

The webUI is tightly integrated with the OS and is no longer a separate plugin. 

The GUI is tightly integrated since unRAID 6.0, but it was decided not to offer separate standalone GUI updates anymore, these are now always coming with any new unRAID versions, which nowadays are updated frequently.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...