Dockers Crashed, Won't remove

So I've got a bizzare one. Had an issue with the server about a month back where the GUI froze and I lost the ability to control the server, so with no other options I did a hard reboot of it. When the server booted back up, Deluge and PlexPy were both marked as stopped in the docker list. I couldn't restart them and the weird thing was I couldn't remove them either. Clicking the Remove icon gives me a Execution Error - Server error. I attempted to reinstall the dockers but it won't let me unless I rename it something else (called plexpy "plexpyp" and then it worked) but I can't get rid of the crashed dockers from the docker list. It's like they're stuck there forever now.

I went in through Putty and removed the folders from the array manually but the two dockers still show up. Can anyone help me remove these two from Unraid so that I can reinstall the dockers properly?

Dockers.PNG

Remove.PNG

It's probably your docker.img that's corrupted, not the appdata.

Settings => Docker => Enable Docker = No

Then delete the docker.img file and re-enable docker

You'll need to reinstall your existing containers but you won't lose any data, just use CA to reinstall.

Easy. ;)

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much for the answers in this thread. I had the same problem and couldn't find a solution. It saved me from starting my entire server over (Yes, i started getting desperate)!

To clarify the re-installation of Docker containers, you need to go to the Dockers tab and press "Add container" and then select your desired containers from the "Templates"-list and finally press the "Apply"-button at the bottom. All data and settings was just as before. ?

Edited by MortenBN1988
7 minutes ago, MortenBN1988 said:

Thank you so much for the answers in this thread. I had the same problem and couldn't find a solution. It saved me from starting my entire server over (Yes, i started getting desperate)!

To clarify the re-installation of Docker containers, you need to go to the Dockers tab and press "Add container" and then select your desired containers from the "Templates"-list and finally press the "Apply"-button at the bottom. All data and settings was just as before. ?

Or, as already explained a few posts above, use Community Applications.

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/38582-plug-in-community-applications/

Everyone should really be using CA to manage their dockers and plugins.

Go to Apps - Previous Apps. This will let you choose any and all of your previous apps for reinstallation, without the need to select each template one at a time from the Dockers tab.

On 6/11/2018 at 10:39 PM, trurl said:

Or, as already explained a few posts above, use Community Applications.

https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/38582-plug-in-community-applications/

Everyone should really be using CA to manage their dockers and plugins.

Go to Apps - Previous Apps. This will let you choose any and all of your previous apps for reinstallation, without the need to select each template one at a time from the Dockers tab.

Ah, i just couldn't find it from the Apps tab. Must've been blind lol !