Cannot Upgrade Docker Containers "Configuration not found. Was this container created using this plugin?"

I know this is probably a simple fix, but all of my Dockers that I've had installed on 6.3 give me this error when trying to upgrade it on 6.4.  Fix Common Problems is unable to fix the issue (Template URLs are missing).  What is the easiest way to fix this issue; I'm not sure where to add the missing information.

I see you have been a forum member as long as I have, so maybe you installed your dockers a long time ago before the dockerman component was fully developed.

When and how did you first install these dockers?
The templates aren't being found in /config/dockerMan/templates-user. Either they've been erased or your flash drive dropped offline
On 3/12/2018 at 8:11 AM, trurl said:

I see you have been a forum member as long as I have, so maybe you installed your dockers a long time ago before the dockerman component was fully developed.

When and how did you first install these dockers?

These Dockers were setup a while back (over a year), using Community Apps.  When I went to 6.4, I did end up reinstalling some of my plugins, this is likely the cause.  What would be the easiest way to fix the issue- recreating each docker container?  Just threading as lightly as possible as I don't want to have to reconfigure everything from scratch.  

On 3/12/2018 at 1:11 PM, CHBMB said:

Hadn't even thought of that!  Genius..... :D

lol, I didn't know what to put as my username so I went with x since it's a variable and can be anything.

1 hour ago, 01111000 said:

These Dockers were setup a while back (over a year), using Community Apps.  When I went to 6.4, I did end up reinstalling some of my plugins, this is likely the cause.  What would be the easiest way to fix the issue- recreating each docker container?  Just threading as lightly as possible as I don't want to have to reconfigure everything from scratch.  

At some point you either redid the flash drive from scratch, or wound up deleting manually the files in /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user

Your end-game here is to take a screen shot of all of the container's mappings, then delete the docker.img, then reinstall those apps again via CA adjusting your templates accordingly.

Unless your flash did drop offline, in which case a reboot will bring everything back, but then you've got to solve the problem of your flash disappearing.

Edited by Squid
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Squid said:

At some point you either redid the flash drive from scratch, or wound up deleting manually the files in /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user

Your end-game here is to take a screen shot of all of the container's mappings, then delete the docker.img, then reinstall those apps again via CA adjusting your templates accordingly.

Unless your flash did drop offline, in which case a reboot will bring everything back, but then you've got to solve the problem of your flash disappearing.

Before I do any OS upgrades or major changes, I make a backup of my Flash drive (I know I did for the 6.4 and 6.4.1 upgrades).  If my backup does have these template files, can I simply drag it back over, restart docker and be good to go?  

I really appreciate the help guys.

• 2 years later...
On 3/13/2018 at 2:42 PM, Squid said:

I ended up having to redo my flash drive from scratch. Where is the docker.img file located. Also what is CA and how do I utilize it to reinstall the apps?