DZMM

6.5.0-rc6 out of memory errors

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

That is virtual size, not how much RAM it takes. E.g. your Ombi docker has 44GiB virtual size, but uses just 1.6% of RAM.

The first errors that I see are with the 'EDAC sbridge: ' in the syslog.  I would suggest that you 'google' that term and start from there. 

Mar 13 09:04:04 Highlander kernel: EDAC sbridge: CPU SrcID #0, Ha #0, Channel #0 has DIMMs, but ECC is disabled
Mar 13 09:04:04 Highlander kernel: EDAC sbridge: Couldn't find mci handler
Mar 13 09:04:04 Highlander kernel: EDAC sbridge: Couldn't find mci handler
Mar 13 09:04:04 Highlander kernel: EDAC sbridge: Failed to register device with error -19.
Mar 13 09:04:04 Highlander kernel: EDAC sbridge: Seeking for: PCI ID 8086:2fa0

I also observed that you have several other error conditions on your server.  You can find them be searching for " err" (Notice the leading space). 

You might try booting in the 'Safe Mode' to eliminate the possibility of having some hardware and out-of-date software/driver issues.   

ok, it just happened again while I was at the keyboard.  I tried stopping all dockers one at a time to see if I could find the culprit.  It looked like it was TVheaded as I couldn't get it to stop via the GUI or via SSH. 

@bonienl Even after I tried to stop docker via the GUI it didn't work - all the dockers are still showing on the dashboard and I can start/restart all of them, except TVH which is locked on running.  The docker tab has gone though

Any ideas?  @CHBMB I'm not sure if this is related to the TVH problems I was having

highlander-diagnostics-20180318-1518.zip

Edited by DZMM