Call Traces Error

Didn't you notice the parity disk errors, it's failing:

197 Current_Pending_Sector  -O--CK   200   200   000    -    194

The call trace was generated when disk7 connected to a SASLP dropped offline and the controller crashed, or the other way around, possibly from a bad cable.

You should reboot and replace the parity disk.

OK, so...here's what's happened over the last several days and I my undying appreciation ahead of time if anyone can help me out of this mess. I confess ahead of time, I am not super knowledgable and likely caused some problems.

-On Thurs. I ordered a new parity disk as Johnnie.black suggeted.

-to get disk7 going again I stopped the array, selected "none" for disk7, started the array, stopped it again, selected disk7 (now with a blue square icon), started the array and let it data-rebuild

-the process completed on Sat morning. I received my new disk later that day and went to shut down the server, but now disk 10 was red-X'd.

-I repeated the same process for disk10 as the above mentioned disk7

-The rebuild was only moving at a few kB/s and saying it would take months to rebuild. I decided to give it a day, but when I looked yesterday, disk10 then showed green, but now disk9 is showing red.

-I tried the same process again for disk9 just wanting to get the array to a green status so I can replace the parity drive.

-The interface was unresponsive yesterday however, and the array would not stop, shutdown or reboot.

-I tried a hard power down (with the power button on my machine) and a reboot. 

-Now the array gets to disk7, but won't mount anything past that.

Knowing I probably screwed things up, what would be the next suggestion for action?

Thanks!

mediaserver-diagnostics-20180319-1054.zip

You should have asked for help sooner, parity disk is failing so you can't be rebuilding disks before replacing it, difficult to say in what state are the disks already rebuilt, but your best option is probably doing a new config with the data disks as they are now and a new parity disk, but you also need to find out why disks keep dropping, disk 10 is in a different controller than the others, so maybe a PSU or cable problem.