Move Files inside a Docker

I posted this on the Radarr thread, but realized it's more of an overall Docker question about how you move files.

When setting up my IMDB list I was putting new folders under /opt/radarr and now my Radarr docker is filled up and causing my docker file to fill.

Is there a way using the command line once I'm bash'd into the Radarr (or any) container to move all the directories from /opt/radarr to /movies where they should have been created if I had set it up properly?

Normally I'd use my Krusader docker or Midnight Commander to move files, I'm not very strong w/ the command line, but I'm learning.

Thanks!

you can use the "mv" command to move files once you are in the docker.  Assuming you are already bashed in and using the folders above, the command would be:

mv /opt/radarr/* /movies/

There is no progress bar or indicator of how long it will take, so you might have to be VERY patient for it to finish depending on how much you are moving.