[Solved] shares not visible and GUI not available

Since a few days I'm getting no access to my shares and the GUI is no longer available, when I try to browse to the GUI I get "connection refused" in chrome.

Telnetting to the server is no problem, I can access all files on the disks and on the USB and everything is available through the CLI. Also unMenu works perfectly, it signals no problems with the drives and lists the array as mounted.

I couldn't find any clue to why this was happening, but then I saw in the error logs that the /dev/sda1, the USB drive might be corrupt and might need an fsck. I shut down my server (not through the GUI since it's not available) using the powerbutton, it has the powerdown script mapped to it so that it does a clean shutdown, which still works. I put my USB into my laptop which immediatly prompted me problems with the drive which I let it repair. Then in Windows the USB was browsable. I re-entered into my server and after booting again still the same issue. 

The syslog is attached. Anyone has a clue about why this is happening?

syslog-2018-03-18.txt

Edited by Haruno
attached syslog in stead of link to external service
  • 2 weeks later...