Very weird happenings!

8 minutes ago, guyturner797 said:

I can’t currently access them from the webgui. Server has completely crashed just trying to power it down cleanly if possible then I will post them after reboot if possible

That sucks.  Next time if it happens and you can't grab them from the webUi, if at all possible try to get them from the terminal

diagnostics

Side Note:  Advanced Buttons is incompatible with 6.4.1+ (fix common problems would have told you about this), and WILL basically trash your docker apps if you ever update them.  Remove it.

After a couple days the issue has resurfaced! I got an email saying parity check had finished then within a couple minutes the server started spewing out emails again and now the docker tab has disappeared (dockers are still running). I believe I am having some sort of issue with 6.5.0 as when I downgrade to 6.4.1 everything is fine? 

tower-diagnostics-20180323-0757.zip

Edited by guyturner797
9 hours ago, guyturner797 said:

spewing out emails again

k.  What is the emails then.  The pic in the OP is cut-off and not much help

3 minutes ago, guyturner797 said:

I can’t get a diagnostics

From either SSH (Putty), or at the locally attached keyboard / monitor enter in

diagnostics

So after downgrading to 6.4.1 from 6.5.0 the server VMs no longer crashes and the gui stays accessible but I still receive the error emails (sorry for not attaching it in full the first time I have now below.) Also some sections of the gui remain non-functional such as the plugins page and diagnostics. 

Under the shares tab it shows a couple errors too - I have attached a screenshot.

I tried running diagnostics from Putty - the console outputted the same errors as in the email and I have attached the zip file it created. Every time I run a command it outputs this:

-bash: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable

unnamed.jpg

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_5.png

tower-diagnostics-20180324-1827.zip

• 3 months later...

Hey was this ever resolved? How did you get it fixed?

I'm having the exact same issue on 6.5.3. I was considering downgrading? Just posted to see if any feedback here.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:19 PM, guyturner797 said:

I found that too looking on stack, I ran the commands suggested to check the number of processes and threads being used and was at 15% of the maximum