when did this become facebook-lite ?

2 minutes ago, sparklyballs said:

it's bad enough you scrunching up the drive list in the dashboard of unraid itself but doing it here too ?

lol you'll have to take that up with @bonienl.  At one time it was full width but then a bunch of people bitched about "how ugly it looked" :S

4 minutes ago, sparklyballs said:

you're an older guy like myself and you must be able to sympathise with me when i say you're causing my eyes unnecessary strain

Maybe upgrade that old 640x480 monitor you're using?   :D

The Prerelease Support "board" (eventually for all bug reporting) already has a sidebar to the right.  Is it really that "scrunched up" for you?  Maybe post a screenshot.

2 minutes ago, limetech said:

lol you'll have to take that up with @bonienl.  At one time it was full width but then a bunch of people bitched about "how ugly it looked" :S

Maybe upgrade that old 640x480 monitor you're using?   :D

The Prerelease Support "board" (eventually for all bug reporting) already has a sidebar to the right.  Is it really that "scrunched up" for you?  Maybe post a screenshot.

i'd classify as annoyance

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 23.48.37.png

1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

I never saw the facebook lite look ?, and I love facebook so much ?

P.S. @sparklyballsare you aware you have a big ass signature? :) Just in case you have signatures disable since they were disable by default when the forum changed to IPS.

It's a feature of the new forums so the old guys can read it.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

I never saw the facebook lite look ?, and I love facebook so much ?

P.S. @sparklyballsare you aware you have a big ass signature? :) Just in case you have signatures disable since they were disable by default when the forum changed to IPS.

He's pretty damn blind, he may not have noticed to be fair........