What happened to the "Activity Streams"?

trurl

I think that is what it was called. Maybe I am blind or they have been tucked away somewhere and they are not obvious, but I don't see any way to get to them now.

I still have the "default" one I created early on in this forum software, which I called "Unread I Posted In". That is where I always start when I come to the forum, since that lets me see new posts from all subforums in threads I am already supporting.

Then, when I finish with those threads, I always switch to just "Unread Posts". This would present all unread threads from all subforums starting with the most recent posts, which made it easy for me to pick more threads to offer support to.

From "Unread I Posted In", I can change the filters at the top and create another "Activity" and save it as "All Unread", but there doesn't seem to be any way for me to choose that activity, so I have to change the filters each time I want to look for new threads to support.

And from my "default" activity, I can go "up" one level to "Activity", but that just shows me all activity, including things like someone liking a post or someone following a thread and other things I don't care about and can't imagine why anyone would.

So, finding new threads where people need help has become a lot more trouble now.