[Plugin] Corsair PSU Statistics

• 1 month later...

works like a charm with my RM850i. awesome plugin.

would be great if you got it into the CA too. then fix common problems plugin wont show the error anymore. (silenced it)

maybe as a followup. make it compatible with the watercooling AIO's??

defo a must have plugin for corsair PSU users.

great work

i might do that :D (if i knew how) and the watercooling bit.

the H1xxi series watercooling have usb connectivity aswell. 

read out temps and speeds. maybe even control fans.

sounds a bit over the top but i have the H110i GT AIO watercooler in my server :D

anyways. great plugin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey @sameranio, could you please test if this branch has an expected output based on your device id? You might have to compile in a glibc/gcc environment to satisfy all headers.

git clone -b feature-ax860i https://github.com/realies/corsairmi
cd corsairmi
make
./corsairmi

Edited by realies
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya,

sorry for the late answer been busy at work.

I just tried compiling it on my centos vm and it worked, but when i run it it just says no compatible devices found.

Also tried corsair link on my windows vm and it detects the psu and shows usage.

Edited by sameranio
  • 3 months later...

Perfect. My understanding is that the original instance of Corsair link was a fancy fan & LED controller using a hub which was then controlled via software. My assumption is feeding of of those same protocols. Great to see this bypasses the hub. Hopefully I’ll have some use for it very soon :) 

• 1 month later...

Hey man havent been able to get this working yet tried some other things like running corsair link on my vm, but its almost never on so no real use there. You wouldnt by any chance have some more ideas what the cause would be that my psu isn't detected by the plugin? I was able to get another errorline out of it btw, image.png.b3984aa98c8864280637d46efcbb80a9.png. Hope this helps.

Edited by sameranio
  • 2 months later...

Hey @realies, just wanted to say thank you for the plugin :) just got my hx1000i installed and plugin installed and working without a hitch. 

would definitely like to +1 vote for an update on the GPU load title. 

At the moment I don’t have a GPU installed that requires external power but I’m really hoping that when I do, is it possible to segment its usage if it’s on a different rail? 

last question, do you know if it’s possible to add this information to Glances? Perhaps as an external sensor? The dream is to pass on this info through to my home assistant install 

thanks again 

linton

@LintHart

I have forked the code and tweaked the layout adding 3.3v 5v and 12v and removing the badly named GPU load label.

HVfenmb.png

To install, go to Plugins > Install Plugin and paste

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Cyanlabs/corsairpsu-unraid/master/corsairpsu.plg

Changelog

• Tidied up the uptime removing the raw time and showing just the days / hours
  • Changed nominal power label to capacity and added W on the end
  • Changed Watts to W (personal preference)
  • Removed GPU load and added 12v, 5v and 3.3v loads

Edited by Fma965
7 minutes ago, Fma965 said:

@LintHart

I have forked the code and tweaked the layout adding 3.3v 5v and 12v and removing the badly named GPU load label.

HVfenmb.png

To install, go to Plugins > Install Plugin and paste

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Fma965/corsairpsu-unraid/master/corsairpsu.plg

That’s wonderful thank you!! Working like a champ. Lol now to learn what all the rails are going to 😛

9 hours ago, LintHart said:

That’s wonderful thank you!! Working like a champ. Lol now to learn what all the rails are going to 😛

12v is usually mechanical side of the hard drives, graphics cards etc.

5v is the logic controllers of the hard drives usually and sometimes 3.3v aswell

I think if you are trying to reduce power only looking at 12V would be your best bet.

EDIT: to make sure you have the rails correctly indentified send me the output of corsairmi via ssh/terminal

Edited by Fma965