Handbrake became orphaned. Immediately orphans again after re-installing

This happened a while back, but I just installed a different version of it, which turned out to be more to my liking anyway, but now it has happened again.

It has become orphaned again. This time it's the one by jlesage. After removing the orphan and re-installing, it is immediately orphaned again. What does it mean when this happens?

2 minutes ago, Phastor said:

After removing the orphan and re-installing, it is immediately orphaned again

It means that you've made a mistake in the template.  When adding it, there will be an error in the docker run command that's listed, telling you what the problem is

13 minutes ago, Squid said:

It means that you've made a mistake in the template.  When adding it, there will be an error in the docker run command that's listed, telling you what the problem is

Stumped by such a simple and obvious thing. Thanks for pointing it out!

It didn't like that I left the host path for the watch directory blank. I just removed that path entry entirely and it went through. Strange since this was the same template, blank watch path included, that I used to install it the first time where it worked.

Edited by Phastor