Disk Errors During Rebuild

Diagnostics File is attached. I was attempting to upgrade my parity drive from a 3TB to 8TB and encountered 384 errors on Disk 4. I ran an extended SMART test which subsequently failed, so i'm expecting I need to look at replacing the drive. The WebGUI shows that parity is valid, but will i be able to successfully rebuild the disk since the errors occurred during the parity rebuild? In retrospect i should have ran a check before upgrading the parity drive, but at least i know i won't make that mistake again.

What should my next steps be?

joey-diagnostics-20180330-0017.zip

Best option would be to use the old parity disk and rebuild disk4, but this would only be possible if the array remained 100% unchanged after the parity upgrade.

If that's not an option, either replace disk4 now, there will be some file corruption since parity isn't 100% valid, but there were only a few errors, so not much, alternatively re-sync parity with a new disk4 and then copy everything you can from the old one, advantage of the latter option is that you'll now which file(s) are bad.

The array is not 100% unchanged, so that's not an option. I've reviewed the contents of the drive and was able to move the important files to another drive without issue.The items that remain i can replace if needed. 

In this case, i think re-syncing parity with a new disk 4 and then copying everything over is the best approach. How do i add a new disk 4 without a rebuild occurring on it when i start the array?