Dual nic w. LACP only achieving 1 gbit?

Hi, I am using Unraid setup with dual nic in the following configuration (see image below). It looks like I am only able to achieve 1 gbit per file transfer. I wanna achieve 2 gbit.
Switch is set up to accept LACP from the unraid server.

Switch setup.PNG

Unraid Network.PNG

Edited by tillo

I do not believe 802.ad will split up a single transfer over all links.  If you start a second file transfer you should see near 2Gbit, assuming source and destination are capable of reading/writing at that speed, support of 802.ad on both ends plus the switch(s) between. Round-robin (balance-rr) will send the packets over all links in a round-robin format where you will see your 2Gbit speeds on a single transfer, however, out-of-order packets/flow control, etc. impacts SMB performance, while NFS w/TCP will see better results.  Also not supported on Windows after 7, only on Windows Server flavors, and Linux.

@unevent

Thanx for the reply.

I switched to Mode 0 (balanced-rr),

I did not see any performance gain, I am using windows 8 with a 10gbit connection, and I am transferring between two ssd drives (unraid Cash disk). I have confirmed that the Windows machine is capable to do transfers of upp to almost 4gbit to my ISCSi server that have a LAG of 4x1gbit nics. Might I be missing any setting within unraid and balanced-RR that I should configure?

Unraid Network.PNG