Out of Town - Parity disk failing. Best course of action?

Hey folks,

Started getting some email errors from my server regarding UDMA CRC errors. Its been climbing steady for 3 or 4 days now. I just got home after 2 weeks out of town. I am only home for 3 days and gone again for 2 more weeks. Wondering some thoughts on how I best handle this. Ideally I would like to keep the server running for the next 2 weeks. But short of running no parity or ignoring the error I don't see other options.. I don't have enough space free to re-jig the drives and put a data drive in as parity. Is it even a serious issue?

Drive smart status attached.

driveerror.thumb.JPG.f5fe08256decd467e38ead54d2c29479.JPG

Its an HGST 8TB. Came from Newegg Canada back in December, so only 3 months old. I ordered 2 at the same time. The second one is not having any issues as far as I can tell... May as well attach its smarts as well... Its a Data drive. 

5abeef642a4d2_driveerror(working).thumb.JPG.05fbf42b36307f4f995dd12bbb4e73e4.JPG

Edited by bedpan
1 hour ago, John_M said:

It's most likely cable related. Shutdown then reseat or preferably replace the SATA cable and while you're there check that the power is firmly in place.

Drive is in a drive caddy.. I cleaned out the caddy and re-seated the drive. The cable is part of a 4 cable harness that goes to the caddy so I just re-seated power and data for now. I will replace if I see further climbs in the CRC errors. 

Thanks for the quick reply. I should have figure this out myself... Much appreciated though!