Issue with Non-Unique Flash GUID

Hello,

I am trying to get the trial period activated and its saying the flash drive is blacklisted because there could be no serial number or it is not unique. I would like to find a way to purchase the unlimited license and am trying to get this done ASAP. All help is welcome.

Edited by MBMWR

I used another USB and it worked, now its just not giving me the trial key (testing it out and making sure it can pull a key first before buying one). I have the link, it says installed however it is not showing the registration date or any of that as it should in like in your video.

3 hours ago, MBMWR said:

I used another USB and it worked, now its just not giving me the trial key (testing it out and making sure it can pull a key first before buying one). I have the link, it says installed however it is not showing the registration date or any of that as it should in like in your video.

Please post screen capture of your Registration page in the webGui  (Tools/Registration).  If you don't want to publicly post, you can send to me as PM.

• 2 weeks later...