DiskSpeed, hard drive benchmarking (unRAID 6+), version 2.9.2

601 posts in this topic Last Reply

I felt compelled to post here and give you a HUGE thank you for putting this utility together. It is exactly what I didn't know I needed! I have a lot of 2TB drives of various ages, some over 7 years, and while they pass their monthly parity check and show no issues in SMART, your utility will help me monitor the actual performance of the drives and help catch any issues. I imagine it's only a matter of time before I'll need to replace a couple of the drives.

Thank you!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Docker Application will let you view your storage controllers & the drives attached to them and perform Benchmarks on both. Controller Benchmarks helps to identify if the drives attached to i

I'm taking this application out of BETA status. Version 2.0 has been released.   Release 2.0 Added progress bars to the drive benchmarking Rewrote the Controller Benchmark to be

I just noticed a trend in the file fragmentation. It seems the OS has the tendency to break the file up into chunks of a set size. I found this really strange because, well, why do it at all? Noticing

Posted Images