Help to configure sab docker the right way

shoulderlean

I have sonarr, radarr, delugevpn and sabnzbd dockers all setup and running the way i want...i think, its only been a week but its working.

I have a 'completed' folder where sab throws all downloads and sonarr and radarr pull from this folder, sort, rename and move to TV and Movies respectively.

What i want to do is; any other download that is not a TV or Movie to get downloaded to another folder; another share on unraid.  This is where i get lost.  I can only map one path in the sab template and the container doesnt see the other shares.  If i install the Unassigned Devices plugin (which ive never used) what would be the best method of sending all other downloaded content to network share?  In the categories page of sab config, can i put the UNC path of the share for a specific category as long as unassigned devices is installed? Ill need to research a bit on categories as I dont know how to apphend a category from an nzb file...or even from a 'send to sab' in my indexer.

The other option was to just use another container....say nzbget and just have it point to other share...would this cause any issues with ports or mappings?

Hope that made sense.
What would be the recommended solution?

Ive searched, but i cant seem to find anything about using two sab instances or even isolating other downloads from TV and Movies.

You can map as many paths as you want. Just use the add another path, port or variable link near the bottom of the container setup page and enter the info for the path into the box that pops up. Just don't use the common Linux paths like /bin or /var on the container side when mapping.

Then use the new path you mapped in the category setting.

Archived