Help, Call Traces, don't know what is causing it. Where do I start?

I am currently running 6.5. Everything has been going smoothly. Today I was in an RDP session on one of my VMs. All of the sudden I lost my session. My server became unreachable. I could not ping it or anything. I gently pushed the power button to initiate shutdown. Nothing. I then unplugged the UPS to try to initiate shutdown and the server would not shutdown. Finally, I had no choice but to hard reset the machine. The server came back up and everything seemed fine. A parity check initiated. After a couple of minutes, I lost access to the gui. I hooked up a monitor to the server and saw call trace messages and the server was frozen. I had to do another reboot. I have no idea what is causing this behavior. I have now disabled docker and VMs and will see if the server can stay online. I am just wondering if anyone can point me in the right directions as to what might be causing this? Is this bad hardware? Do I need to reinstall unRaid? I have attached diagnostics.

medserver-diagnostics-20180408-2145.zip

Edited by theGrok

Two things:

1---  I believe I saw that you have Fix Common Problems installed.  I would suggest that you turn on the Troubleshooting mode  for that Plugin.  That will write periodic log files to the logs directory/folder on your flash drive.  (I saw nothing in the logs about Call Traces but I suspect that this diagnostics file was from after the reboot of your system.  In which case, it is not of much help here.) 

2---   You could also start up the server in the 'Safe' mode.  That eliminates all plugins, Docker and VM's from the running configuration.  

EDIT:  You could also take a picture ofthe Monitor screen when it happens again.  Be sure that the text is readable as the information is always cryptic, and sharp, unblurry pictures are usually necessary to glean any information from them.  

Edited by Frank1940
17 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

Two things:

1---  I believe I saw that you have Fix Common Problems installed.  I would suggest that you turn on the Troubleshooting mode  for that Plugin.  That will write periodic log files to the logs directory/folder on your flash drive.  (I saw nothing in the logs about Call Traces but I suspect that this diagnostics file was from after the reboot of your system.  In which case, it is not of much help here.) 

2---   You could also start up the server in the 'Safe' mode.  That eliminates all plugins, Docker and VM's from the running configuration.  

EDIT:  You could also take a picture ofthe Monitor screen when it happens again.  Be sure that the text is readable as the information is always cryptic, and sharp, unblurry pictures are usually necessary to glean any information from them.  

Thank you for your reply. Indeed these are from after reboot. I thought perhaps old syslogs were saved. I have had more call traces, and I saw out of memory errors as well but have since rebooted. If I get more call traces I will post a new diagnostics. The first time, I did not have access to anything so could not.

Edited by theGrok