Knowledge base options?

Are there any good docker or other options for putting together a knowledge base/wiki or something similar through my Unraid server? I'd like to have a multi-user space that can support information gathering/sharing and allow text, embedded videos, graphics, tables, etc for a few of my classmates. Doesn't necessarily have to be too fancy, but I'd like to have it easy to update, navigate as well as look decent. I'm currently on Unraid 6.5.0, running LS's let's encrypt & organzr, so something I can port into that would be spectacular.

Edit: I saw DocuWiki, but that appears to no longer be supported, so probably isn't a good long-term option.

Thanks!

Edited by Skrumpy
1 minute ago, trurl said:

Maybe take a look at what people are already doing in these areas with full-blown linux distros. Then you could just do a VM.

Yea, was hoping for an easier solution.. hah. Although that does sound like a fun project, my skills in that area are modest at best and my current machine lacks VM support..  :(

12 minutes ago, Uncledome said:

I always used Atlassian Confluence for this and was more than happy seeing the image on unraid docker.

But the license is like 10 bucks a year for up to 10 people if I remember correctly.

Hmm.. that looks like it could work. Their "cloud" pricing is $10/mo for up to 10 users (then 5$ /mo/user > 10 users). But self hosted is a $10 flat fee. Why don't we have a docker for this yet?? =). I'm going to cross my fingers with one of the 18 pages of DockerHub dockers.. and give it a go. Thanks

1 minute ago, Skrumpy said:

Hmm.. that looks like it could work. Their "cloud" pricing is $10/mo for up to 10 users (then 5$ /mo/user > 10 users). But self hosted is a $10 flat fee. Why don't we have a docker for this yet?? =). I'm going to cross my fingers with one of the 18 pages of DockerHub dockers.. and give it a go. Thanks

We do have a docker. I am currently using a docker with my self hosted license.

//EDIT: Ah, I just realized I was using a docker from DockerHub. (The official one from Atlassian) and it works great with updates and so on. 

Edited by Uncledome
2 minutes ago, Uncledome said:

We do have a docker. I am currently using a docker with my self hosted license.

//EDIT: Ah, I just realized I was using a docker from DockerHub. (The official one from Atlassian) and it works great with updates and so on. 

Ok, thanks for the edit, was about to just assume I was blind, haha.. and I'm glad to hear the official one is working well for Unraid. Thanks again for the suggestion.

1 minute ago, trurl said:

If you don't need hardware passthrough, which you wouldn't for a web based application, then your machine probably can do VM just fine.

Ahhh, ok good to know that then. I was just assuming since the board is older and doesn't have IOMMU  (but does HVM) support it wouldn't be worth it. Thanks for the clarification.