Exiting vm's. Importing to Unraid?

I ran Arch Linux and just switched over to Unraid and I am really enjoying it.  

I had a couple vm's (qemu) I ran under arch.   Is there a way I can simply boot them with Unraid.   I played a little under the vm tab.   Tried to create a new arch vm, and it did not work.  I need to research this more.  

Can I simply copy the old vm image files to a certain directory.  Point Unraid vm manager to it and run them?  

1 hour ago, bphillips330 said:

Can I simply copy the old vm image files to a certain directory.  Point Unraid vm manager to it and run them?  

Full disclosure, I haven't tried that, but I think it would work if you remembered enough of the settings used in Arch. Such as Machine type used, is your image file VirtIO, sata, other? 

It would be a matter of copying the image file to /mnt/cache/domains/NamedVMdir

Then go back to webui, start an Arch template and then tweak settings to previous, setting the primary drive file to your image file, and/or try the default settings and see what happens.

Thanks.  Did some tweaking and I got it to work.   Had to redo some of the networking.  Now it works. 

I need to do same thing with with my windows 7 vm.  That seems to be bigger issue.   Every time it boots.  Looking at vnc.  It loads for a second, then blue screens and goes to system restore.   Blue screen goes so quick.   Can’t tell what error is.  

Playing woth config options till i find right config to get to boot.  

Might need to toy with xml

3 hours ago, bphillips330 said:

windows 7 vm.  That seems to be bigger issue.   Every time it boots.  Looking at vnc.  It loads for a second, then blue screens and goes to system restore.   Blue screen goes so quick.   Can’t tell what error is.

Very likely stop 7B. Try changing primary vdisk bus, cycle through all the different options. Once you get it booted, I'd recommend force installing the virtio drivers, and changing the bus back to virtio.