Can't access GUI and btrfs errors

After testing a few months, I put my unRAID server into production use 2 days ago. This morning, my letsencrypt docker was not running. There were continuous read-only file system errors. As I cannot start the docker, I had to reboot the server using reboot button on the main page. Now, GUI is not accessible, but it is possible to ssh. 

As I cannot access the relevant page to download diagnostics zip file, please find below some logs from the server.

As seen there are btrfs errors. I have a a cache pool of 2x 1T Samsung Pro SSD which I bought 2 months ago.

What is the best course of action to resolve this problem?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

syslog

docker.log

dmesg

5 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Yes, type diagnostics and they will be saved to your flash drive.

Diagnostics file attached.

I think I am more or less in the same boat with @WEHA. I followed your advise to him and mounted the cache pool with 

mount -o recovery,ro /dev/sdX1 /x

Then, copied all data on cache pool to a network drive. This is done on a proactive basis just in case your advice is on the same direction. If you decide to format and relocate the data on to the cache pool, I must tell that I don't know how to stop array and format btrfs on cli.

tower-diagnostics-20180414-1113.zip

Fantastic advice. Deleted and recreated the docker image and containers fixed all. I am grateful.

By the way, upgraded to 6.5.1-rc5. How can I detect call traces? I mean what should I look for in the logs?

Edited by sse450