Regularly losing over half my dockers....

I'm having trouble determining the cause of this.  This most recent time, I hit the "install all updates" button.  When it was done, I was down to about 10 of the 25 dockers which I run.  Last time it happened out of no where.  This is the 3rd time in the past two weeks.

I created the docker image to be what I assumed was far more than I'd ever need at 50 GB.  I've been diligent about making sure everything is properly mapped to not fill up my docker.  I'm having a hard time determining the cause of this.  Without much work I can re-add these dockers, but it's a pain in the arse to have to continually do so.

I have yet to completely delete and create a new docker image.  I imagine that could be the next troubleshooting step rather than just readding the ones that keep disappearing.

Any other suggestions or things to keep an eye on?

As always, attached is the diagnostics.

unraid-diagnostics-20180414-1053.zip

Edited by Living Legend

6.5.1-rc series includes most of the functions of the plugin.

Side Notes:

- Fix Common Problems would have explicitly notified you that Advanced Buttons was incompatible. 

- Most of your syslog is nothing but Memory Error after memory error.  (FCP also would have mentioned this) - This really isn't something that you can ignore

Edited by Squid