Unraid server locking up hard need help

Hello I have noticed my unraid server locking up hard the attached mouse and keyboard so the CLI is frozen causing me to need to hard boot it.

it just started happening the last 4 days locking up nightly around the same time even while a parity check is going on. i was on unraid 6.5.0 and thought maybe it was to blame so updated to 6.5.1rc5 and it went for two full days before locking up about 15min ago.

i have no way to know when this is going to happen so grabbing traces before rebooting is impossible as the server wont even respond to pings. I thought the hard drives might be getting a bit hot so threw a big fan in front to blow cold air over them. diagnostics are attached.

any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.

thor-diagnostics-20180414-1346.zip

You apparently have the Fix Common Problems plugin installed.  Turn on the Troubleshooting mode and that will cause periodic updates of log files in the   logs   directory/folder on the flash drive.  Upload those files after the next lockup.  Also have a look at the monitor screen after the next lockup and see if has anything that might indicate what is happening.  (If so, get a good, well focused, non-blurry picture of the screen to post up with those log files.) 

2 hours ago, Can0nfan said:

the last 4 days locking up nightly around the same time even

^^^ Clue.  What happens at that time?  Mover running (new defaults are to not show the logging from it, so we wouldn't even be able to tell if its running if/when the system crashes)

just a little update that since enabling troubleshooting mode on Fix common problems both servers have been very stable.(i did just happen to update to 6.5.1rc6 as well on both not sure if that had something to do with it.)

not really sure what the issue was i guess ill leave the mode on both in case of it happening again.

Edited by Can0nfan