4 x 16 gig (64g) DDR4, 2133MHz, Registered ECC ram

Having to sell my ram due to upgrading my server from a Xeon on x99 to threadripper.

I was hoping to use my existing ram in my new build but it wasn't compatible so now selling it here.

The ram is crucial DDR4, 2133MHz, Registered ECC ram        http://uk.crucial.com/gbr/en/ct16g4rfd4213 

I will sell the ram in pairs

2 x 16gig s (32gigs)  for   £225

or

4x 16gigs  (64gigs)    for  £400

I am located in the UK but will ship to Europe or USA too.

20180412_145330.thumb.jpg.aa38332cb0406d7a517924a11024ec4c.jpg

Edited by gridrunner
On 4/24/2018 at 9:10 AM, gridrunner said:

@fmp4m  total cost including 2 day ups shipping would be $605 usd. 

@fmp4m  That's not going to work in your TR either dude; just didn't want you to pull the trigger on something wouldn't work. If you have another box, and it would work, sorry for putting my nose where it doesn't belong. 

Gridrunner, good luck, hope you find a buyer. 

9 hours ago, Jcloud said:

@fmp4m  That's not going to work in your TR either dude; just didn't want you to pull the trigger on something wouldn't work. If you have another box, and it would work, sorry for putting my nose where it doesn't belong. 

Gridrunner, good luck, hope you find a buyer. 

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't see in his signature he had threadripper too. I would hate for someone to buy the ram and not be able to use it . 

Ha yeah you made me update my signature.

I have switched both servers to AMD now. My virtualization server is an AMD threadripper 1950x with 64 gigs 3200 ram on a gigabyte aorux x399 gaming 7 board.

Gpus are the same as before a gtx 1080 and 750 ti. For drives an nvme drive and normal ssd. This just holds my vms. A 10 gbe network card connects it to my data server.

data server is a Ryzen 1700 with 16 gigs of 3000 ram on a gigabyte ax370 aorus gaming 7 board. GPU is an amd hd6450 (as energy efficient) 19 tb array an nvme drive and normal ssd cache.

Both servers in a black phanteks evolv atx case.

Very happy with the setup

Edited by gridrunner