Driver Update for Aquantia Network Cards

I would appreciate it if the new Aquantia network driver could be built into the next release.  I have an Aquantia multi-gig NIC (AQN-107) that is not working properly in Unraid.  With the same cards in my Windows machines, a driver update has gotten them working and now a new linux driver has been released (2.0 vs 1.5.345 in the stock build). The previous driver has some major known stability problems.

I was initially planning on building and installing the driver myself, but, I cant seem to make heads or tails of how to get this done in slackware and am hoping this is the right place to reach out with a build request.

Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/16/2018 at 10:27 PM, khushaal said:

I would appreciate it if the new Aquantia network driver could be built into the next release.  I have an Aquantia multi-gig NIC (AQN-107) that is not working properly in Unraid.  With the same cards in my Windows machines, a driver update has gotten them working and now a new linux driver has been released (2.0 vs 1.5.345 in the stock build). The previous driver has some major known stability problems.

I was initially planning on building and installing the driver myself, but, I cant seem to make heads or tails of how to get this done in slackware and am hoping this is the right place to reach out with a build request.

Thanks

On 4/26/2018 at 1:43 AM, Symon said:

Hi

I would be interested for the driver for Aquantia AQtion(TM) AQC107 10Gb Ethernet Controller.

The PCI card (ROG AREION 10 GB) is working with 1 GB but crashes from time to time.

Thanks

Symon

They are now supported.

Enjoy your 10GbE speeds!

• Like 1