Random Crashes

tower-diagnostics-20180417-0518.zipLately, my server has been crashing out of the blue.  Everything comes to a halt and the only information available to me is a picture from my phone.  After the first error, I did some research and decided to install Fix Common Problems plugin and ran it in troubleshooting mode.

This is the last string from logs in my latest dump.

"Apr 17 05:18:24 Tower kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): csum failed root 650 ino 19396 off 1064960 csum 0x8bc30ca1 expected csum 0x62f0379a mirror 1"

I have currently pulled the flash drive and will not reboot the server for now.

Thanks for anyone's help!

Second Error.jpg

First Error.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20180417-0518.zip

FCPsyslog_tail.txt

Edited by Falloutman
15 minutes ago, Falloutman said:

I looked over the faq but didn't see much. There might be a docker I could remove but nothing lines up with the crashes.

The link I gave you went to a specific post in the Docker FAQ instructing you on how to fix your docker image. You must delete and recreate it. Read that post again for more on how to proceed. Be sure to read that one post completely.

3 hours ago, trurl said:

The link I gave you went to a specific post in the Docker FAQ instructing you on how to fix your docker image. You must delete and recreate it. Read that post again for more on how to proceed. Be sure to read that one post completely.

Gotcha. I have deleted and recreated docker.img to my cache drive.