Cannot modify second level folders in shares

Howdy folks, 

Just having an issue with shares, I looked around and cant find anyone else with the exact same problem. 

If I navigate to shares on the network, almost everything works fine, I can read and copy files/folders on public and secured shares. I can modify and delete files/folders that are in the top level folder(directly in the share folder). 

I cannot modify or delete any existing files under the second level folder and down. If I move/create new files they work fine. 

Example Movies(main share)\movie folder\movie file.mkv

I can delete modify the movie folder but not the movie file. 

It always says I need permission from Server\nobody. 

I'm probably missing something obvious but I'd appreciate a little help. 

Thankyou

Unraid Version 6.4.1

Logs attached

server-diagnostics-20180417-0017.zip

How are the files that you can't access being created?  Via Radarr / CouchPotato.  If so, those apps each have settings within them to set the permissions properly.  Set folder & file permissions to 0777

To fix the existing files, run Tools - Docker Safe New Permissions

1 minute ago, Squid said:

How are the files that you can't access being created?  Via Radarr / CouchPotato.  If so, those apps each have settings within them to set the permissions properly.  Set folder & file permissions to 0777

To fix the existing files, run Tools - Docker Safe New Permissions

Thanks for the fast response. 

Some are created by Radarr ect. But I just migrated from windows a week or 2 ago so most of it was copied over from there. It happens in folders that Radarr, ect have no access to. It was not like this from the beginning( started a couple of days ago)and the odd thing is that sometimes it works for no reason.  Could Radarr, ect not having permissions set be affecting shares that it does not have access to?

I'm assuming from the reading that I've done that if I run Docker Safe New Permissions, I will have to reconfigure the network access for users?

44 minutes ago, Squid said:

No.  That's what it does.

It worked, thankyou Squid. I now have access to all my files again and it did not seem to change any settings that I manually need to change back. 

My only question would be why did it happen and what can I do to prevent it? I can set the permissions on Radarr, ect, but the issue was across all the shares, not just the ones that they had access to. So I don't think that's the cause, please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Actually come to think of it, there was a power outage around the time I first noticed it. It is on a ups, but I don't think I set it up properly with enough time to shutdown. Could this have caused it?

Generally, you won't see the problem again.  But, if you do use robocopy or the like on Windows to mass copy files over, then the permissions do tend to get messed up.  Copying via Explorer and you won't have any issues.

4 minutes ago, myt30 said:

Could this have caused it?

no

Thankyou, the issue is fixed. I am still unsure why it happened but I'll wait and see if it comes up again. 

I do use teracopy for the checksum that it provides, but I don't think that it would cause issues. Anyway I appreciate the quick responses.