(Solved) Unraid terminal

Iam trying to use the web gui terminal app to move files around the server.

I would like to be able to move files around my shares without the need of another computer running a putty session.

When i use putty i can use the Fn key and F5 key to copy a folder to the destination i choose but when i try this via the Unraid terminal its not working. I can only use arrow keys and enter, changing destination with tab key.

EDIT: It seem my laptop F keys are already allocated so using the Esc key as an alternative to the Fn key works.

-Midnight Commander allows the Esc key to function as a Meta-key. In cases where a function key or Alt-key combination is not available due to interference from outside programs, use the Esc key instead. For example, to input the F1 key, press and release the Esc key followed by the "1" key (use "0" for F10). The same method works with troublesome Alt-key combinations. For example, to enter Alt-t, press and release the Esc key followed by the "t" key. To close dialog boxes in Midnight Commander, press the Esc key twice.

Edited by raidserver
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2