x299 VM specific build - need a sanity check

Hi all, I plan to rebuild my Unraid setup specifically to use for hosting several VMs with GPU passthrough. The rig will be used for a combination of high-end gaming, video editing and Stream streaming VMs as well as running Plex/OpenVPN dockers

Here's the list of hardware I've acquired: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vL8cq4

I just need some feedback on any gotchas before I start on the build. In particular I plan to use an Asrock Quad M.2 PCIe adapter to hold four 960 1TB NVMe sticks to passthrough to the VMs. The motherboard I choose is supposed to support bifurcation of an x16 slot into four x4 lanes so I'm hoping Unraid will be able to see all the NVMe devices in the quad adapter (a 5th stick will be installed directly into one of the motherboard's M.2 slots to be used as a cache drive). x299 motherboards do not come with integrated video so I'm hoping to either stick a 3rd low-end graphics adapter in there or passthrough the primary Unraid adapter to one of the VMs.

On the array side, I don't have a very large library of media to host but I plan to purchase a couple WD 10TB Black hdd drives for this later.

Any feedback would be appreciated!