Help with Transfer speeds since update to 6.5.0

Hi, I noticed since I updated to 6.5.0 that my transfer speeds for large files while rock solid and consistent have dropped from 90MB/s average both ways to not only 54MB/s write and 31MB/s read. Its very frustrating. I thought it was a windows 10 update at first and tried on doing transfers with my same PC but running windows 7 with the same result.

My network is all Cat 6 solid copper. All points in the network are rated for Gigabit speeds and nothing about my network has changed before and after the slowdown. I can transfer at 90-100MB/s between my workstation machines over my network but not to my UNRAID server.

UNRAID Pro is running on an IBM x3650 m3 with a SAS controller to 4 SAS 10kRPM pooled cache drives on board. With a second SAS controller to a Dell Powervault MD1000 with 14 SAS enterprise grade drives. Everything has worked flawlessly together for 3 years. All drives in the array have been tested before and since the slow down the indevidual drives all test with flying colors  individually on read/wright speeds. The array is 98% of the time in a standby mode with all disks spun down to increase the life of the drives and only accessed when I want to store data I want to protect.

This set up since I built it has always saturated gigabit speeds at 90-100MB/s on my network but now something is off and I cant figure it out.

I attached the diagnostics file, if anyone sees something glaringly obvious that I'm missing please point it out. I've done IT for 10 years but even I miss things. 

x3650-diagnostics-20180419-0156.zip

7 minutes ago, Spazhead said:

change MTU on your windows network card to 4K and test again. this happen to me and that was my fix. I left my UNRIAD network MTU at 9K

How will that help? The MTUs of everything on a given Ethernet segment need to be identical. Set everything to 1500 for gigabit Ethernet and save 9000 for 10G Ethernet and don't use any other values anywhere.

22 minutes ago, John_M said:

How will that help? The MTUs of everything on a given Ethernet segment need to be identical. Set everything to 1500 for gigabit Ethernet and save 9000 for 10G Ethernet and don't use any other values anywhere.

don't know, but I had the same problem after upgrading to 6.5, and by chance I change the MTU on windows side to 4k and my transfer speeds were back up to 109read and 109 write.  I'm no expert, but did this for all 4 PC in my house with the same results.