(Solved) SSL Certificate Provisioning

raidserver

Hi

i have been trying to provision an SSL certificate. I have recently installed a new Ubiquiti Edgerouter 4 which i have successfully configured to allow unraid.net domain.

edgeOS.png.49b76b9c5c26c5cd2b5cdb4cc62455b5.png

I have two unRAID servers, One can provision & update DNS cert.

proliant.png.9b8db9b1aa02b63bc44eae3874f390f0.png

The other server will not provision a certificate, I get the error 403 the router has rebinding enabled.

SuperServer.png.7680842d539a6a19b37f125103f65663.png

Have i overlooked something perhaps?

Thanks

Both servers are on the same release 6.5.1-rc6

Edit: I have since deleted the existing ssl folder from the working server including the certificate.unraid.bundle.pem file. This file was created by pfsense awhile ago but, like i said does update.

I then renamed the server itself and the ssl folder was recreated, i typed the local IP of the server and from the gui tried to provision i new cert, It works first time.

Iam lost here, both servers have identical network settings and are wired LAN. I have tried deleting the not working server ssl folder and renaming but same 403 error.

Edited by raidserver
  • 3 weeks later...

Deleted ssl folders from both servers, deleted the entry from edgeOS GUI (rebind-domain-ok=/unraid.net/) restarted router.

Tried to provision without the option, they failed as they should. Added entry again from GUI not CLI, restarted again, they both provisioned first time.

Who knows.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 6:42 AM, raidserver said:

Deleted ssl folders from both servers, deleted the entry from edgeOS GUI (rebind-domain-ok=/unraid.net/) restarted router.

Tried to provision without the option, they failed as they should. Added entry again from GUI not CLI, restarted again, they both provisioned first time.

Who knows.

I use ubiquiti myself,  I have had similar issues with CLI on some firmwares not fully committing unless I commit twice (kind of like the AP set-inform needing to be sent twice. fwiw.

• Like 1