Dual E5-2670 Boards

Looking at getting a set of 2 E5-2670's. I will need a Mobo for them. What do people recommend? It looks like there are a ton of options and I can't make sense of all the differences, for example, there is the ASRock ep2c602 and 606 series. What are the differences between the 602 and 606? What about the /d16 part that some of them seem to have? What about the SuperMicro X9DRi-LN4F+? Any other options that you guys recommend? I will be putting it in a Rosewill RSV-L4412 that technically doesn't support a ssi eeb board, but I have heard that it actually does.

Edited by Jackal24
  • 2 months later...

I use an Intel S2600CP4. It's an EEB board so the fitment is important, but it's been a pleasure to work with. Honestly any board from a reputable brand that meets your expansion requirements would probably be fine. Prices (at least in my region) appear to have increased significantly since I bought my board so I'd probably jump on the cheapest board I could find.